Trading out 1 of: McCarthy/Shiel/Magner - Don't Read Colli.

Started by Nails, April 27, 2012, 01:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who to trade out for Ebert?

McCarthy
4 (28.6%)
Shiel
2 (14.3%)
Magner
6 (42.9%)
Other
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Nails

Going to go Giansirashowerfacecusa > Treloar

I want to get Ebert in as another POD to make up for my P.O.S. ranking. I'm not sure whether to trade McCarthy or the other two. I was set for McCarthy as I can just get his points from McDonald... All 3 still have some price rises to come. The thing I noticed about McCarthy however is: He scored a 96 against an easier team and since has had three HARD teams in Esssendon, Sydney and Collingwood.

Therefore with easier teams coming he might be able to up it to a 90-95 ave and rise more in $ and therefore be better on field than McDonald.

Shiel > Ebert would help w/ the rd 11 bye and I could trade McCarthy > Prem after rd11/12 bye to help w/ byes.

Who to trade and why?

EDIT: updated w/ byes showing.

Colliwobblers

Nails

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on April 27, 2012, 01:52:36 PM
You taking a Sandi doughnut or trading?

i get his donut - no choice, howard - scotland and lynch - treloar.

next week caddy - barlow and maybe another ripe rook fwd or mid down to adams as he will tear up this round, kid is a freak.

If I was you I would just Gian to treloar, this week nothing else you don't need to and with my donut you are sure to get your league win.

reason i say treloar is your best upgrade options for him can't be had this round in beams and sidebottom, but if you prefer a discounted cat in stevie or chappy or robbo might as well make the upgrade now. BUT beams chappy stevie cloke all going to be cheaper next round so maybe get one for smith instead or even dickson ideally.

Next round or the round after you can start upgrading mids and fwds with double trades.

Nails

According to AC predictions you'd still be a favourite I think...

VOTE GUYS VOTE

T Dog

perhaps Magner IMO  ify ou have to trade there Nails.  :( You have him benched, He may be taggiing again. Has a higher B/E then Shiel. You could double trade Mc Carthy as well if you must get rid of him though he still has a low B/E and will rise in cash slightly. Just depends if you a comfortable with his scoring at present I suppose. A m5 keeper is always nice this early in the season though :o

Nails

Missing out on a potential JMcDonald ton if I trade out Magner and leave McCarthy on field, that's the issue.

Nails

Nails

Holz

you only have 1 round 12 premium, Barlow over Ebert anyday

Mitchell, Rocky, Ward, Pendles, Barlow, Mccarthy thats already super unique. Plus unique isnt always the right way to go the best pick in my opinion is barlow easy, I would keep shiel and get rid of magner than trade out Mccarthy in a few weeks to a super premo in murphy or ablett.

Nails

Got Ebert in, saves me some money...

Considering trading another cow early (Shiel if he rises enough $ wise) and then getting Swan in to complete my mids.