D.smith vs Treloar

Started by Tom_16, April 27, 2012, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you play?

D.smith
Treloar

Tom_16

I can only choose one of them to play, who would you choose and why? I'm currently leaning towards Treloar.

Justin Bieber

I'm playing both, so I'm not sure ???

MGK1

Treloar is playing more midfield and Smith can get stuck deep forward.. Probably Treloar.

Tom_16

Quote from: whatlez on April 27, 2012, 12:53:51 PM
I'm playing both, so I'm not sure ???
Yeah i wish i could play both but i can't, smith is named last on the bench so there is a sub risk involved with him..

Lions01

Treloar but only just

Main reason is Treloar is named on the ground, Smith on the interchange (Vest candidate maybe)

MGK1

Can anyone tell me if the only people who are able to have the vest are named on the bench?

BlackMamba

I think teams can be switched around beforehand (think boomer started on field but was named on bench initially last wk) but they are just more likely to wear the vest especially with the youngsters.

Tom_16

Quote from: MGK1 on April 27, 2012, 01:06:33 PM
Can anyone tell me if the only people who are able to have the vest are named on the bench?
Coaches can name players on the field to be the sub but it's pretty rare (although i wouldn't put it past sheeds). most of the time it is the person named last on the interchange but not always.

Lucastorm

I'd be worried about the 3 game curse for Treloar - think Greene and Magnet... :(

Colliwobblers

treloar is a gun. end of comment

aces-high

Lock in treloar!! Has looked fantastic so far and being named on the ground further helps the decision! He should score a nice 70+ while smith relying on tackles should get a 50 with the risk of either the red/green vest. Go Treloar