Smith possible sub?

Started by underdog11, April 27, 2012, 02:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

D.Smith was named on the bench with Tomilnson, Greene and Edwards. Sheedy alluded to the fact he may rest him, by that he may sub him? I hope not, but im concerned...

aces-high

Fingers crossed he plays a full game along with greene!!! As u say sheeds may start him as the sub as an alternative to resting him but i think tomlinson will be the sub.

Alka

I have no choice but to play him, with Kennedy and Hall warming my bench, so I can only hope. And count myself lucky that he's at least in the game and not completely rested.

I'd think Tomlinson or Edwards are more likely candidates though?

Holz

smith v trealor on my field I have a feeling however i dont go will be the sub or do poorly.

underdog11

Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 06:01:32 AM
smith v trealor on my field I have a feeling however i dont go will be the sub or do poorly.

Treloar will smash holzman, I  think smith has about a 30% chance of being sub, im playing mileras 60-70 against melbourne

me

was anyone they brought in a forward pocket though? cos i don't think they brought in a like for like, so actually don't think he'll be sub

on their website he's first name on the interchange if that's any consolation

Aaron26

Whats the chance if smith doesnt start sub he will be subbed of before last quarter anyway

fertalong

Taylor Adams for green vest even though he's named on field right now.

aces-high

We'll just have to wait and see :) i think i'll start milera instead in sc and smith in dt. He's always a chance being named on the bench but we arent mind readers