Tory Dickson - less likely to get games
12 (46.2%)
Aaron Hall & pocket 60k
0 (0%)
Adam Kennedy & pocket 94k
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Adamant

Who should I trade for Treloar? Dickson doesnt look like getting a game anytime soon, Kennedy is just being rested  and should be back next week and I have no idea whats going on with Hall....keep in mind I already have 311k in the bank incase the option you were going for was persuaded by the cash.

PowerBug

Do you need the extra 94k right this minute?? If not then Dickson.

Adamant

Quote from: PowerBug on April 26, 2012, 11:26:33 PM
Well If I had the extra 94k it would allow me to trade Coniglio/Magner > ANY PREMO MID next week...otherwise if I get rid of Dickson I will still have enough to go Coniglio/Magner > Pendles next week  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Adamant on April 26, 2012, 11:30:15 PM
Well If I had the extra 94k it would allow me to trade Coniglio/Magner > ANY PREMO MID next week...otherwise if I get rid of Dickson I will still have enough to go Coniglio/Magner > Pendles next week  :P
Pendles is good enough, although i think you'd be after Swan too, not just does he have the better scoring atm he also has a very low BE.

Adamant

Quote from: PowerBug on April 26, 2012, 11:33:42 PM
Pendles is good enough, although i think you'd be after Swan too, not just does he have the better scoring atm he also has a very low BE.
Yeah Swanny is starting to dominate but I think I will grab him post-Arizona and settle with Pendles  :-\

nathan11

Quote from: Adamant on April 26, 2012, 11:41:24 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on April 26, 2012, 11:33:42 PM
Yeah Swanny is starting to dominate but I think I will grab him post-Arizona and settle with Pendles  :-\

The way swanny played Anzac game what makes you think he will go to Arizona ?

aces-high

Defs cull tory, he has looked ordinary at afl level and as a dt'er! Kennedy and hall havent finished making cash. So get treloar for dickson and bring in Pendles. I'll also be bringing swanny in post Arizona

tbagrocks

if you don't have swan
what r u waiting 4  !!!!!!