Geelongs Green Jacket

Started by auscoyote, April 26, 2012, 09:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the sub this week you reckon?

Motlop
Stringer
Smedts
Guthrie

auscoyote

I'm really hoping Smedts will start on the ground but it will be interesting to here from any cats supporters out there. Motlop and Guthrie going alright so i think stringer will be the sub if smedts injurie (ribs?) wasn't that bad. Thoughts!

Justin Bieber

Stringer again. Motlop got talked up all week, Guthrie a semi-tagger. Maybe Smedts.

Zombie2.5

I reckon Stringer. Motlop looks great so far and i reckon he'll start. Guthrie maybe and i really don't want Smedts to be sub.

Might be biased because i really don't want Smedts to be sub though  :-\

Oh and I'm really just guessing and who knows what happens, but its just about opinion.

TheMailman

Not Motlop, he's ok

Pretty even between Guthrie Stringer and Smedts but you'd expect Stringer to get it

Capper

out of the 4, Stringer would be it

auscoyote

Yeah, just as i thought, a bit of a lottery with motlop being safe. I just dont know how bad smedts injury was? Just really tossing up who to start on the ground between 5fer and Smedts really. Bit of a worry having Guthrie in the backline too. (i knew i should of gone with M.Clarke) haha  :P Still it sounds like i'm still better off than some. Thanks for the input guys, best of luck.

hardnut

Stringer, lock it in. I heard Smedts was close last week so should be cherry ripe

me

stringer 100% altho they'll take smedts off for him

The Grundles

Yeah smedts will play the whole game...it will be Stringer vest and either an injury or guthrie to get the red

joshas182

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 26, 2012, 10:14:17 PM
I reckon Stringer. Motlop looks great so far and i reckon he'll start. Guthrie maybe and i really don't want Smedts to be sub.

Might be biased because i really don't want Smedts to be sub though  :-\

Oh and I'm really just guessing and who knows what happens, but its just about opinion.
+1
I need Smedts to play and be my cover for Heater!! My other option is Tomlinson and looks too shakey and could be the GWS sub