Sandilands out Redden and Stephensen to cover? help

Started by Thorpy, April 26, 2012, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorpy

Ok ive already used one trade this round Wingard to Treloar and that leaves me with 20 trades it what has been an ok scoring but shocker injury start to the year! Should I take a donut this round or should i make a trade or even reverse my wingard treloar trade and then trade to avoid the donut??

dicey7

cant reverse trades now bud partial lockout has commenced

david17

im in da same boat got rid of mummy last week 4 sandi now his out n my cover is redden n orren who aint playin so im takin a zero :(

Lucastorm

i'll be doing a sideways or downgrade, not planning on copping a donut until bye rounds, and i'll avoid it as much as i cn even then..

97crows98

upthemaidens

its not all doom and gloom,  stephensen is on the EMG. list   so there is still some chance he plays..  otherwise its a donut for me....bugger :'(

Justin Bieber

Yeah heaps of people will be hoping that the big o plays and scores his 30. I'm one of them.

Cayenne

what are the chances of sandi feeling good tomorrow and deciding to have a crack?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Cayenne on April 26, 2012, 10:55:40 PM
what are the chances of sandi feeling good tomorrow and deciding to have a crack?
fingers crossed

tbagrocks

got Giles
then Stephg & redden!!!!! think I'm in big trouble!!!!!!!
their not going to play!!!!!!!
already traded
looks likeca big fat "0"

Cayenne

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 26, 2012, 10:59:42 PM
fingers crossed
Big time. I'm gonna go ahead with other trades and hope either he or orren get on the park or its donut time.

joshas182

Quote from: Cayenne on April 26, 2012, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 26, 2012, 10:59:42 PM
fingers crossed
Big time. I'm gonna go ahead with other trades and hope either he or orren get on the park or its donut time.
+1
I'm still 'projected' to beat my opponent with the '0', so going to sit tight! Did 1 trade Kennedy --> Treloar and swapped him into the FWDs to save the possible Smith sub! Then hoping Smedts plays to cover Heater in the BACKS. Please no more injuries this round!!!

Holz

Quote from: dicey7 on April 26, 2012, 09:27:39 PM
cant reverse trades now bud partial lockout has commenced

i nearly just traded sandi to cox just to see how my team looked.

Alka

There's a chance Sandi could be named? Fingers crossed.
Why are the rookie rucks not playing twice in a row :(

Holz

Quote from: Alka on April 27, 2012, 05:49:17 AM
There's a chance Sandi could be named? Fingers crossed.
Why are the rookie rucks not playing twice in a row :(

I bet all 3 will come back next week knowing DT, I have no clue why redden isnt playing renouf isnt very good, maybee redden isnt match fit but considering he is taller, heavier and younger than renouf and in my opinion just as good if not better he should hopefully be back in next week.

However knowing fremantle they will probably tell us next week than sandi is out for a month.