Sandilands out Redden and Stephensen to cover? help

Started by Thorpy, April 26, 2012, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Holzman on April 27, 2012, 06:08:03 AM
Quote from: Alka on April 27, 2012, 05:49:17 AM
There's a chance Sandi could be named? Fingers crossed.
Why are the rookie rucks not playing twice in a row :(

I bet all 3 will come back next week knowing DT, I have no clue why redden isnt playing renouf isnt very good, maybee redden isnt match fit but considering he is taller, heavier and younger than renouf and in my opinion just as good if not better he should hopefully be back in next week.

However knowing fremantle they will probably tell us next week than sandi is out for a month.

I agree with you Holz..On redden it was said in the papers early this week here in Adelaide that he was playing...Port refused to let him play in the SANFL Anzac Day match. This only usually happens when that player is going to be playing AFL hmmmmm
I too think he is better than Renouf but atm i dun know wtf the port match committee are thinkin.  ::)

I think Sandi should be fine next week and will cop the donut unless Big O comes on at the last minute...

Cayenne

Without making any changes in the ruck department, and with redden pulled from his SANFL game and Orren emergency, the question becomes who to start and emergency?

It's handy having the freo game friday night because we will know whether sandi decides to play or not (most likely not).

So I guess we'll start Giles + Orren and emergency redden?

blah128

Taken from http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/133950/default.aspx

GEELONG
Champion defender Matthew Scarlett has served his suspension for striking Fremantle's Hayden Ballantyne in round one, so he will definitely return for Saturday night's clash with the Brisbane Lions at the Gabba. Ruckman Orren Stephenson, who was dropped after the loss to North Melbourne in round three, is also expected to line up against the Lions. Stephenson was among the best players in Geelong's VFL team last weekend. Star midfielder James Kelly (groin soreness) is a doubtful starter, but youngster Billie Smedts (ribs) might earn a recall.

I know he has been named as emerg but Geelong look like they need more than just Trent West...I'd put the Big O in there and that's not just because I need him or Redden to play.

Quote from: Cayenne on April 27, 2012, 11:24:26 AM
Without making any changes in the ruck department, and with redden pulled from his SANFL game and Orren emergency, the question becomes who to start and emergency?

It's handy having the freo game friday night because we will know whether sandi decides to play or not (most likely not).

So I guess we'll start Giles + Orren and emergency redden?

This is what I'll probably do