right choice? thoughts please guys

Started by Bill Manspeaker, April 26, 2012, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Birchall, Bugg, M.Clarke, Ellis   (Morris, Shaw)

Ablett, Boyd, Swan, Selwood, Magner, Shiel   (McDonald, Ledger)

Sandilands, Giles   (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Harvey, Martin, Goodes, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Cameron   (Kennedy, Couch)

22 trades and $29,600 remaining
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

M.I.A this week: Shaw, Ablett, Sandilands, Redden, Stephenson, Kennedy

i don't think i missed anyone else.. i hope not

i have Ablett on the ground for the V/C loophole

alright so i'm thinking this week i'm getting rid of Ledger.. which kills me because i know how much he would kill it if he would just get a flowerin game. i can't just let him sit there though when i could be bringing in Treloar instead

so.. simply Ledger -> Treloar.. which will also leave me with about 90k give or take

i can then switch Treloar with Kennedy and play Treloar in my fwd line instead of Cameron

leave myself with 21 trades, pocket the cash for future upgrades and just take it from there

i can't see too much fault with that but i would love to hear some feedback on whether it's the right choice

cheers

Dutchie64

Can't see anything wrong with that mate.....extra dosh and points!!! Winner.....and you still have plenty of trades!!!

97crows98

Quote from: Dutchie64 on April 26, 2012, 09:28:42 PM
Can't see anything wrong with that mate.....extra dosh and points!!! Winner.....and you still have plenty of trades!!!
I agree

Bill Manspeaker

cheers fellas. Ledger -> Treloar it is

aces-high

Quote from: Dutchie64 on April 26, 2012, 09:28:42 PM
+1 mate