Previous topic - Next topic

?

Kennedy
8 (28.6%)
Dickson
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

pinochio

Kennedy gets me 100k while dicko is less likely to play???

thx

willy0405

pinochio

really dicko winning, the 100k is not good enough???
dicko might play in the coming weeks?

Zombie2.5

Kennedy will probably come back next week and Dickson is pretty much the Relton this year?
We know Kennedy can score good if its all good and Dickson hasn't really shown much and doesn't look like he'll come back and if he did it probably would've been this week with Gia out.

the danger porps

100K is more than good enough. Kennedy probs only has another 35-40k to go, and trelor will do that week one. dickson will play later in the year, just a waste of a trade.

tigers123

i did dickson -> treloar ;)

kennedy still has money making potential, however I am considering trading him for beams next week... we'll see how we go

pinochio

dickson to treloar dosnt really put in in a better position financially, cant really upgrade next week (im looking at pendles next week atm while his bottamed out...) <- doing dicko > treloar dont think ill be able to???

thoughts??, all good discussion :)

upthemaidens

trade dickson, he isnt gunna make much cash even if he does get a game.. and the other reason why is because i have d.smith,kennedy and now treloar my thinking is atleast 1 of those 3 have to get a game each week. so just better coverage..
  ...though the 100k for kennedy would be useful, wont make it feel like such a wasted trade

pinochio

dicko to treloar is too sideways...or since theyre rookies its not sideways :)

im really unsure what tio do???

upthemaidens

Quote from: pinochio on April 26, 2012, 10:15:26 PM
dicko to treloar is too sideways...or since theyre rookies its not sideways :)

im really unsure what tio do???
if dickson cant get a game when they are playing GWS, when will he? how long does he sit on the bench not playing until u do something about it? (dare i say relton roberts) .. and also dickson only with like 34avg. not sure on his B/E ,but it wont be that great,,   since ive already done the trade ,i dont have to worry anymore :P

hardnut

I'm sticking on Dickson a little longer, just need a couple more games out oif him and will take a 50-60k profit. Also trying to reduce my GWS dependency so felt better about going Kennedy>Treloar and having options open with $$'s in the bank

pinochio

tough call, hearing both arguments...
if i go kennedy to treloar then next week i can go smith/shiel > pfiffer/pendles??

worth it since shiel/smith will still have relitively low b/es as they are -ves atm???

pinochio

still undecided lolz!!

help guys ?P

tbagrocks

Dick won't make you any money, get on the Treloar train, should be 250k in 2-3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

pinochio

im trading treloar in no matter what :)

but the question is do I take kennedy and have the option of going to pendles/pfiffer next week or trade dicko out who isnt really playing???....but dicko should be back some time this year with dogs in a sort off rebuilding phase...