help (couch)

Started by willy0405, April 26, 2012, 08:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willy0405

I have kennedy/hall/couch...

my original plan was to trade couch and magner or coniglio for miles and treloar but now miles isnt playing this week so it doesnt seem like the best trade...especially since miles has only played the one game.

ps i only have 5k in the bank so i cant do couch>treloar. i'm thinking of doing kennedy and couch to treloar and smedts/pfeifer

Chopps

pfeiffer is on the extended bench so could be risky, post your team see what can be done

Justin Bieber

I've just been sitting on the Couch all year...

willy0405

Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 08:36:28 PM
I've just been sitting on the Couch all year...

i guess my other option is to join you on that and trade kennedy>treloar to save a doughnut

this is my team:

Justin Bieber

Your team look pretty similar to mine. Yeah go Kennedy to trailor or couch to trailor

willy0405

Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 09:49:24 PM
Your team look pretty similar to mine. Yeah go Kennedy to trailor or couch to trailor

i cant do couch to treloar :( kennedy to treloar it is

tbagrocks

watch yer Ruck!!!!!!!!
might have a "0" on the field!
get in Dane Beams at 470k!!!!!!!!!!!

hardnut

put Couch on the field and make him C for the loophole  ;)
Hall is still some chance to play with Risky's bung knee

willy0405

i have traded kennedy>treloar to avoid 2 doughnuts. im expecting one doughy in rucks unless orren plays. I think its safer to do loophole with sandi since they have first game on saturday and its already been announced he is not playing.

tbagrocks

Terry Milera was as STAR 4 Port maggies last year, his bro on the crows list did,.... nothing at all....
Pfieffer was a GUN,GUN, the SANFL don't lie...... curnow, milera, Duigen!, Lower +Thomas, Allen, Gowens bro's!  WE FUDT COS WE DON'T CARE