Previous topic - Next topic

?

Hall
4 (18.2%)
Kennedy
18 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

underdog11

Decided to get in Treloar, and i am planning to get in zorko. I hvae too many rd13er's which i have a plan for, but if zorko doesnt come good im left in a sticky situation with too many rd 13  bye players. Hall has a lower B/E then kennedy, but im ns he will get a game, i am pretty confident Kennedy will come back... What to do?

BlackMamba

Hall still has a -ive BE and many people think he might come in as a late replacement this round.

Windigo

Kennedy>Treloar.

Hall will come in as an EMG, I'm sure of it!!!!  :P

elephants

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2012, 08:12:07 PM
Kennedy>Treloar.

Hall will come in as an EMG, I'm sure of it!!!!  :P

If you are right, I will be soo happy.

Lions01

I'd be very wary of getting too many GWS players, they have made 3-4 rotation in the past weekd (revolving door at the moment)

I will be trying to limit how many GWS player i have, and as stated trading Kennedy has more Merit.
Hall still has more upside with a negative breakeven
You'll pocket 35k more straight away.

Windigo

The way I see is that Swallow and M.R both have injury clouds over them and it wouldn't surprise me if he came in before the game. Bit of optimism, but IMO, Bluey is optimistic with M.Rischa's injury and giving him every chance to play.

No guarantees, but keep an EMG on Hall, just in case.

Lucastorm

Oh adam kennedy, how you fell from grace in rnd 1.... goodbye kennedy, hellowwwwwwwwwwwww treLOAR!

Zombie2.5

Yeah windy, i also heard Rischitelli injured his ankle at training and D.Swallow is battling hip injury from last week even though they're both named to play

Kennedy easy for this one, not sure but think he's got worse BE than hall and im sure hall is just rested/late inclusion(C'mon ;D)

Kennedy hasn't really shown anything after the 116 and 72 whereas Hall looks to be improving especially with that 75 last week.

Justin Bieber

Hall has a negative BE I think ???

Mr.Craig

Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 09:56:43 PM
Hall has a negative BE I think ???

-34 and Kennedy's BE is 30.

I'm not trading either of them just yet. Kennedy will be back. Sure he was dropped and not "rested" but I expect to see him again soon.

Bones Bombers

Having round 13 players is a great thing!
They have the last bye, which means you only need to trade them out in rd 12 or 13 depending on how many you have.
Round 11 rookies are the problem if you have a lot cos you may need to trade some rd11 for a rd12/13 player and then you will have to trade out that player in their bye round. Costing twice as many trades.