Im screwed , help ?

Started by Hawka, April 26, 2012, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

went for the 4 rook ruck stratgey and well im flowered
Giles in but Big O,Longer and Redden not playing again

i have 1 theory trade longer or redden to Ayce cordy who is 170kish or downgrade somewere
however cant find any were i can tryed porps to treloar but dosent give me enough for a decent ruck
or could cop a donut or pray some1 is a late emg and downgrade Smith for pffier next week

thoughts?

Ricochet

what rookies have you got Hawka?

Plastic Boy

put Big O on the field and hope hes a late addition

Windigo

Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 07:52:10 PM
put Big O on the field and hope hes a late addition

+1. Go to your local church and pray.  ;)

Hawka

im guessing all over the field
Ellis
Mohr(out)
Smedts
Magner
Smith
Shiels
the rucks i mentioned
Smith
Hall (out)
Kennedy (out)

Windigo

Aaron Hall is not a definie out, I'm tipping a late inclusion for Swallow or Michael R.

Ricochet

i would go Kennedy to Treloar = 94k
then Longer to B.McCauley (@219k) if he is named tomorrow, averaging 68 and has predicted price rises of 25k, 14k and 11k over the next 3 weeks

You get Trelours price rises of 65k 52k and 34k if he hit his predicted scores (which he probably won't but may go close) = 150k
And McCauleys 25k, 14k, and 11k (again if he hits his projected scores = 50k
Total for 2 trades is 200k

Again they may not hit they're projected scores but its best of a bad situation i think

Colliwobblers

or downgrade your worst fwd to treloar and upgrade one of your rookie rucks to kruze or another premium ruckman ?

wouldn't do it if you don't have a fwd that is underperforming it only one donut.

but you better plan to get one upgraded ASAP incase it happens again.

maybe downgrade kennedy to treloar for cash to bank this round, and you can downgrade another rook next round and upgrade the ruck then ?

Chelskiman

Going to hijack this thread as I'm screwed too.  With Ablett out I've had to sub in Old Mac as I've decided I'll keep Gaz for now.  This means I have no mid EMG as I also have Clay Smith.  That's ok as I should be able to get away with that, and the midfield is actually the least of my worries.

In the rucks I have Mummy, but at least this time I know he's not playing at all as I've already copped two 0's from him this year.  Again, I can sub in Giles, so no worries there.

My forward line is where I'll cop a 0.  Fyfe is back (hopefully not a late exclusion) but I have Kennedy, Hall and Dickson all not playing.  So my question is, should I trade or hope that Hall is a late inclusion and put him as my EMG?  I'm already 138 points behind in my match up this week as he had Swan and I didn't, so I'm already on the back foot.  This guy is a good DT player and losing to him at the best of times is no reason to be ashamed, so maybe I'll hold my trades and just deal with the loss.  Though, I did have a shock loss last week, so if I lose this week I'll be 1-2.  fmdt.  Thoughts?

Windigo

I think Hall is an outside chance to play....Just cop the zero's and pray.... :P

Chelskiman

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2012, 08:38:18 PM
Just cop the zero's and pray.... :P

Honestly, that's probably the best advice, haha.

Hawka

Quote from: Ricochet on April 26, 2012, 08:04:10 PM
i would go Kennedy to Treloar = 94k
then Longer to B.McCauley (@219k) if he is named tomorrow, averaging 68 and has predicted price rises of 25k, 14k and 11k over the next 3 weeks

You get Trelours price rises of 65k 52k and 34k if he hit his predicted scores (which he probably won't but may go close) = 150k
And McCauleys 25k, 14k, and 11k (again if he hits his projected scores = 50k
Total for 2 trades is 200k

Again they may not hit they're projected scores but its best of a bad situation i think
Yea its a good idea just not keen on Broc
im thinking Big O on the field and seeing as i only have 1 emg playing,well 2 if u include shiel who will play for gazza im goin to put Longer as EMG and pray one of them plays

Mr.Craig

I've given up on this round. Gonna roll with the puches and take my DT revenge later.

Justin Bieber

My car looks out of site. I've got more out than you hawka.... :'(