Mumford Trade

Started by Romulus, April 26, 2012, 06:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romulus

Ok with the recent news of Mummy being sidelined for 3-4 more weeks ( total of up to 6 of the first 8 rounds), its time to ship him out.

Currently have Kreuzer, Giles, Mummy, Redden as my ruck stocks.

The obvious choice is Cox but he looks set for another price drop with a BE of 150 so could bench mummy for Giles and trade for Cox next week.

Or could downgrade Mummy to Big O for a nice cash injection although would be left with Kreuz, Giles starting combo and who knows what will happen to Giles, Redden, Big O over the course of the year. Probably safer getting a replacement premium.

Thoughts?

Capper

or wait for Cox's price to fall and play Krezuer and Giles this week

Romulus

Yeh I mentioned that option, but are his days as supremo ruckman coming to an end. Is Sandi a 1 week injury could even wait for his return. But then again don't want to trade an injury ridden ruckman for another possibly injury ridden ruckman.

Plastic Boy

Mummy to Cox is the obvious.... regardless of B/E

bernie

im in same situation but have started giles and have oren and redden on the bench thinking playing redden if named cos i got such a good score from swannny....i can afford to loose 80 odd points
but is cox really the next best hasnt been scoring well recently

Capper

Quote from: Romulus on April 26, 2012, 06:50:35 PM
Yeh I mentioned that option, but are his days as supremo ruckman coming to an end. Is Sandi a 1 week injury could even wait for his return. But then again don't want to trade an injury ridden ruckman for another possibly injury ridden ruckman.
Hard to say with Sandi, especially after last year. They wont rush him imo.
Rumour is Brogan is out, so stick with Giles.

Romulus

Thanks guys, I've decided to hold this week and make a more informed decision next week. I can live with Kreuzer and Giles starting this week, and will hopefully hear more about Sandi's injury and Cox will be cheaper.

Plastic Boy I would prefer to wait for his price to decrease as I'm guaranteed to win my league game this week so any money saved is great.

Plastic Boy

Fair call mate, I've done the same with Fyfe, benching him to wait for prems to fall

woofy

Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 07:09:22 PM
Fair call mate, I've done the same with Fyfe, benching him to wait for prems to fall

what if fyfe plays this week? hehe

bernie

i hate this neither oren or redden are named fmdt

moffo

Sorry to Hijack, but I have Mumford, Giles, Redden, Stephenson. Also looking to trade out Mummy this week as I don't have cover, should I go to Cox, Kreuz, McEvoy or Jacobs?

Romulus

Quote from: moffo on April 26, 2012, 07:32:21 PM
Sorry to Hijack, but I have Mumford, Giles, Redden, Stephenson. Also looking to trade out Mummy this week as I don't have cover, should I go to Cox, Kreuz, McEvoy or Jacobs?

It's bloody tough to make a decision isn't it. Would have to go Cox

Plastic Boy

Quote from: woofy on April 26, 2012, 07:17:04 PM
Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 07:09:22 PM

what if fyfe plays this week? hehe

Thank god he is playing because Couch, Kennedy and Hall not named, I need Fyfe and his bung wing to run out and score something

McRooster

H-Mac to dominate against GCS, lowish breakeven and no Goldstein too  ;)