Started by whatlez, April 26, 2012, 05:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Ricochet

perfect, a few "new" rookies starting to pop their heads up now

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Ricochet on April 26, 2012, 05:34:00 PM
perfect, a few "new" rookies starting to pop their heads up now

Especially needed a back one so that's good news. Now just needs to get a few gigs.

Justin Bieber

Yeah we need a back line one so Ellis and Morris can stop milking.

tbagrocks

Spurr!!!!!!!1 ;D
he's a gem!!!!!!!!!!
get on him!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Holz

A round 12 back rookie, is perfe ct would love for him to play this week.  Morris to Spurr would be fantastic in 2 weeks.

grimreaper

Had Spurr from the start, so glad I didn't waste a trade on him.. Good things come to those who wait!  8)

Holz

Quote from: grimreaper on April 26, 2012, 06:16:34 PM
Had Spurr from the start, so glad I didn't waste a trade on him.. Good things come to those who wait!  8)

not in the team yet, plus its not really a wasted trade if its a downgrade and we make 150k.

Plastic Boy

Not really, you've had a rook on your bench collecting no cash whatsoever, and we have had Ellis and Morris contributing over the last 4 rounds.  In 2-3 weeks we will turn one of those guys into Spurr, pocket 200K and then turn Coniglio into Sam Mitchell.

We win!!!!!

grimreaper

Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 06:19:36 PM

Not really, you've had a rook on your bench collecting no cash whatsoever, and we have had Ellis and Morris contributing over the last 4 rounds.  In 2-3 weeks we will turn one of those guys into Spurr, pocket 200K and then turn Coniglio into Sam Mitchell.

We win!!!!!
I Have Ellis, Morris and Guthrie.. and still scoring well and winning in both Leagues I am in..
I win  8)
$167k in the bank and Deledio coming to my door step next week

Holz

Quote from: grimreaper on April 26, 2012, 06:21:06 PM
Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 06:19:36 PM

We win!!!!!
I Have Ellis, Morris and Guthrie.. and still scoring well and winning in both Leagues I am in..
I win  8)

ok, but you miss out on using the 150k cash to bring in a premium. Having a Bugg or Clarke would have made your scoring even better but if your happy keeping trades than ok, but what do you intend on using the trades for becasue making 150k of a rookie is something im happy with using a trade for.

tbagrocks

this kid can play!!!!!!!!!
stared for central all year and he's a gun
don't get on him cos I am  8)

Lucastorm

Morris > Spurrm!

Sounds good!  8)

hardnut

named as emg, possibility if we see a Fyfe late out I spose but that's just shameless rumour-mongering  :P

elephants