Hardluck Thread for round 5!

Started by owenbond007, April 26, 2012, 04:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Notice a lot of bad luck unfolding this week so I thught Id make a thread.

To date I'm looking at having 1.5mil in Ablett, Sandy, and Mummy riding the pine for me. atm i think ive got cover, but who knows which giants the general will pull the triger on this week. Feeling nervous, or maybe I'm just a little seady, hurry up 6:25. What Bad luck do you have? Is your team falling to pieces right in front of yours?

Kuruki

My bad luck will be if i have 30 green lights once teams are named. Most weeks you dream of that to happen, not this week. I want that 171 x2 from Swanny vc.

T Dog

Sandi and Mummy  :o man that beats any whingeing I have

CFC 1979

the most horrid 3 weeks in DT/SC history just about :o

i think it's the apocalypse :P

was that a horseman ! 8)

egosbar

Quote from: Kuruki on April 26, 2012, 04:37:59 PM
My bad luck will be if i have 30 green lights once teams are named. Most weeks you dream of that to happen, not this week. I want that 171 x2 from Swanny vc.

me too lol , but you could get worse luck , one red light late inclusion lol

Ricochet

just Ablett for me, there's some unlucky Dters out there tho

Problems

Please DT Gods (and Hawthorn medical staff & coaches) ensure Birchall plays this weekend!!  :-\

Windigo

Not having Swanny as VC loop hole, but I reckon Godd could have a day out as my captain...

Ricochet

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2012, 05:00:10 PM
Not having Swanny as VC loop hole, but I reckon Godd could have a day out as my captain...
Shhhh

Justin Bieber

I hate this shower. Very annoying :@

Windigo

....Actually, didn't you Richo make a thread about how our week was going? On a scale of Dr DT?

Well, you know what. I blame that thread for all the misery we faced over the past week. The way we all replied (all very confident) that we were set for a good week in such.... :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2012, 05:14:00 PM
....Actually, didn't you Richo make a thread about how our week was going? On a scale of Dr DT?

Well, you know what. I blame that thread for all the misery we faced over the past week. The way we all replied (all very confident) that we were set for a good week in such.... :P
hahaha sorry mate! there will be a few more Dr DTs this week!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2012, 05:14:00 PM

Lol agreed. Damn it Riccy ;D

GoLions

Ablett, Sandi, Shaw on the pine this week. Also in SC, Ablett, Sandi, Shaw, Mumford, Dempsey :/

luke_dicko

in s.c have Ablett, mummy, shaw, possibly birchall and fyfe, got back goodes this week and lost ablett. FML!!