Sandi Confirmed Out

Started by roti, April 26, 2012, 03:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

WTF...
Redden or big O need tom plkay!!!!!!!!!!
FMDT Sandi out!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???
I just v\traded Ablett!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucastorm

Giles/Redden to the rescue!

fidou

Gee whiz Sandi brought you in last week for Luey's injury and loved your 122 but now I'm sad I will now lose my league match. Gotto love the highs and lows of DT.

Lucastorm

Quote from: fidou on April 26, 2012, 06:23:12 PM
Gee whiz Sandi brought you in last week for Luey's injury and loved your 122 but now I'm sad I will now lose my league match. Gotto love the highs and lows of DT.

I'm hoping i'm not the only one who upgraded Mumford > Sandilands after Fyfe decided to die... only to be whacked with a injured Sandi and returning Fyfe this week, with GAJ out and Swan (I have Pendles) murdering DT as icing and cherry on top...

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 04:13:58 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on April 26, 2012, 04:11:06 PM
Bring on the Giles Redden combo this week.

I have a feeling Redden wont come back in, however Geelong should bring back big Orren...

Redden will be playing, he was held back from playing SANFL game yesterday...Renouf doesn't have enough match fitness yet to complete a game and is why he was subbed out last round.

Plastic Boy

Quote from: Thunderstruck on April 26, 2012, 06:36:09 PM
Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 04:13:58 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on April 26, 2012, 04:11:06 PM
Bring on the Giles Redden combo this week.

I have a feeling Redden wont come back in, however Geelong should bring back big Orren...

Redden will be playing, he was held back from playing SANFL game yesterday...Renouf doesn't have enough match fitness yet to complete a game and is why he was subbed out last round.
Redden red vest

Football Factory

Got rid of Mummy last week for Sandi .. maybe i should use all my trades on ruckmen .. i might have 2 playing ruckmen each week that way   :P

Master Q

Not good  :-\

Looks like it'll be Giles and whoever I trade in for Mummy assuming he and Big O aren't playing...

Cayenne

Redden and Orren not named this week. If only one of them had dpp I could sub rough head in there...

SydneyRox

Quote from: ossie85 on April 26, 2012, 03:32:22 PM
Quote from: Mcleod23 on April 26, 2012, 03:29:23 PM
I did this trade last week by the way, not yesterday.

So did I. And also Shaw to Carrazzo. And I still have Fyfe. And Ablett.

Ouch - makes me feel better about my Mummyo to Sandi trade!!

Thanks Os!