Dr DT........Geez he is basic!!!

Started by SOS#1, April 26, 2012, 01:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOS#1

Not even sure why I still read his articles, nonetheless, i had a good laugh when I read this

A stuff up in his write up about GAJ today..........

"Given Ablett's amazing start to the year, if you are looking to trade him out you could afford any midfielder in the game."

"But I'm advising you not to go down this path. If you have already done the deed it's not too late to make amends. Press the 'Reverse' button, Ablett will reappear, and you can reassess."

As all us REAL DTers know, we cannot reverse our trades after the ANZAC Day clash, this article came out today at 12pm.

What a MUPPET!!!

chatters24

The "real DTer's" don't even know what the reverse button is because we take all week to consider our options and pull the trigger in the last hour before lockout.

the raven

He suggested boyd, selwood, murphy and mitchell. All players who have not yet played and are were not from the pies dons game. If people traded gaz to them then cant they reverse the trades or is this not possible?

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: the raven on April 26, 2012, 02:15:05 PM
He suggested boyd, selwood, murphy and mitchell. All players who have not yet played and are were not from the pies dons game. If people traded gaz to them then cant they reverse the trades or is this not possible?

the dt site doesn't allow reverse trades after partial lockout.

tbagrocks

yeah thought it was a bit strange :o

T Dog

I agree with all the above but I do like being able to think through "Live " trade options on the screen and then reverse them out til Friday. ;D For me it has been a useful new option.

fertalong

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 26, 2012, 02:22:15 PM
Quote from: the raven on April 26, 2012, 02:15:05 PM

the dt site doesn't allow reverse trades after partial lockout.

Nope, but if you have 1 trade left, you can use it to trade him back in! 2 trades down for no change in team lol