shane mumford

Started by bernie, April 26, 2012, 12:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernie

as he is out this week need to trade him out yet not sure who to go do u gom sandi based on form or not due to his injury concerns.
who is the best fit. can afford anyone rucks are 3 rooks and mummy

Justin Bieber

Mummy isn't playing this week and will probably not play next week so trade him out. Cox looks at a good price and if you have a little more dough, I would get him.

I don't know why your not sure on Sandi cause of form. He's form has been awesome, just he's carrying an injury... If I knew he was half injured last week instead of a panic trade, I would of not gotten the big 211 in.

bernie

Quote from: whatlez on April 26, 2012, 12:44:23 PM
Mummy isn't playing this week and will probably not play next week so trade him out. Cox looks at a good price and if you have a little more dough, I would get him.

I don't know why your not sure on Sandi cause of form. He's form has been awesome, just he's carrying an injury... If I knew he was half injured last week instead of a panic trade, I would of not gotten the big 211 in.
not worried bout sandi i would pick him based on form but worried bout injury concerns.
i have enough cash to get anyone.

mike_3456

I knew Mumford was in doubt for this week but I didn't think he was a definite out?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mike_3456 on April 26, 2012, 12:49:17 PM
I knew Mumford was in doubt for this week but I didn't think he was a definite out?
Definitely out, he's not flying to Tasmania. Even ask tabs.

bernie

Quote from: mike_3456 on April 26, 2012, 12:49:17 PM
definite out will not play this week according to longmire

dicey7

yeah no game this week, would surely be back neck week i would think, they found out the problem (allergy reaction to injection) so think 2 weeks would be enough to manage it... hopefully :)

mike_3456

thats upsetting. oh well, I wont be wasting a trade if hes only out for one week though

Kuruki

Mumford can join Sylvia and Higgins in the never again waste basket.

Dazzalenko

Quote from: Kuruki on April 26, 2012, 02:11:14 PM

gotta say those breakout ruckman from last year have been such a disappointment this year, i'm talking about Luey, Goldy and now Mummy. I'll probably downgrade mummy to a rookie and start giles, have Cox as well so should be alright + I'll be able to go for a couple of nice upgrade with the extra coin

SydneyRox

Before you trade to Sandi, make sure he is named, reports vary from Knee to calf. He was on TV last night, saying he tweaked his knee and the bleed has moved to the calf.

Plastic Boy

Sandi ruled out so youre better holding onto Mummy as they will both be back next week probably!!!!

Cox would be the only worthy replacement in my opinion.

Justin Bieber

Is Giles the best DT ruck ATM?

Sandi and mummy injured as well as leuy. Golby just sucks. Cox is doing shower.

I'm thinking giles as maybe a keeper?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Kuruki on April 26, 2012, 02:11:14 PM

Do you empty that waste basket into the Heath Shaw skip bin? Then take it to the Jack Grimes landfill?

Mr.Craig

This just in...

AFL‏@AFLReply

Shane Mumford (@SydneySwans) will miss the next 3-4 matches, following a minor operation to remove an infection in his back #AFLDreamTeam