HELP TMurph! - Zaharakis, Pavlich or Beams?

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, April 25, 2012, 11:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the 3 should I trade in?

David Zaharakis
9 (28.1%)
Matthew Pavlich
4 (12.5%)
Dayne Beams
19 (59.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

TMurphBROWNLOW

I need to trade in one of these guns in nexy week, and another the week after! i've only got sidebottom to worry about the byes so i wont have more than two premiums out round 12 no matter who i choose (i'll have a DPP for mids to avoid that donut).

Zaharakis is dead cheap for the midfielder (listed forward) that he is. recently hitting form again! not sure what happened against GC but he's hit 2 tons and a 91. travelling fine and probably still in contention for top 7 forward come years end. good unique perhaps?

I was content on Pavlich early cuz i believe he'll be a top 7 by the end of the year, but his recent form has been shocking! not sure if its a safe 72 average he's pulling in to replace kennedy whose averaging the same. anyone know whats wrong with him? playing in his benchmark position but not delivering the goods???

Beams was never on my radar at his price at the start of the year but his form has been rising when the pies do well. probably my safest pick of the three, but does he still have some cash to lose?

all help appreciated :) thanks in advance!

Justin Bieber

Pav is on the decline. Zaha and beams look solid. Chapman or beams for me really.

Colliwobblers

Beams if you want the best, pav if you want the bargain

i got beams last week

elephants

I also think Pav is on the decline fantasy wise.

I am going Zaharakis though.

Alka

Beams looks set to keep scoring well. Safe bet, and Pies run looks good for the time being.

Zaha can be a bit up and down, so while he'll ton up plenty of times also expect so 60-odd scores to sneak in.

elephants

Quote from: Alka on April 26, 2012, 12:21:20 AM
Beams looks set to keep scoring well. Safe bet, and Pies run looks good for the time being.

Zaha can be a bit up and down, so while he'll ton up plenty of times also expect so 60-odd scores to sneak in.

Have to take into account that Zaha is 90k cheaper than Beams...

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeah thanks guys! :D would've made a shocking mistake to bring Pav in and then not being able to reverse it now! hahaha

hmmm the general census I'm getting is to go beams for consistency but zaha for the roller coaster. I have no doubt I'll have both come September... just thinking if I go zaha next week/week after I could upgrade to another premium in defence in two weeks at the price of one downgrade.

decisions decisions :P

btw cheer for you all :)

browny_wce

would anyone consider the 1-2 combo with Beamer n Sidebum (i already have Steele)
i might look at Zaha as a bit of difference

TMurphBROWNLOW

Nails

Zaha's next 5 games:

The Mighty Lions, WCE, Tigs, GWS and Melbourne

Can anyone say HELLO DREAMTEAM POINTS?!?!

elephants

Quote from: Nails on April 26, 2012, 02:10:55 AM
Zaha's next 5 games:

The Mighty Lions, WCE, Tigs, GWS and Melbourne

Can anyone say HELLO DREAMTEAM POINTS?!?!

Was really hoping no one would post this...

The Grundles

Get beams in...

The more safe of the 3.  As said above, Pav's new role as a deep forward is not condusive to DT scoring.  Zaha...whilst he played well today, he always does well in Anzac challenges so don't be fooled.  Beams looks to be the goods, its just whether he can cement his spot.  I would hold out for stevie J when his price dips below 400k

Tom_16

Beams for me but zaha will be dirt cheap after this round. If monty's projected price changes are corect he will be 378k which is incredinly cheap for zaha.

tigers123

hey mate, i'm in the same position as you (providing kennedy doesn't come out and smash it this week  :-X )

i am definitely steering clear of pavlich, and for me, beams is that much more consistent and has a relatively high scoring potential so I reckon that outweighs zaka at his price...

i'm not convinced zaka has got back to his big form, so I won't be bringing him in until he has proven a bit more to me :)

beams for me!

Lions01

Beams would be the best choice out of those 3. Collingwood have a good run to the byes now, and should be get better as the year goes on. Ill be trying to get him in at some stage too.

Just on the Beams/Sidebottom 1-2 Combo, i think it would be a winner, especially The Luke Ball injury more midfield responsibility for Sidebottom.