Harrys Handball! Anzac Sappers!

Started by owenbond007, April 25, 2012, 11:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Did Harry get awarded 2 points for a handball at the end of the the 3rd quarter. Terrible! Should of been a kick for goal 15 out in front. Dell'ilio -3 for a good tackle should of resulted in a free kick to bombers but apparently in back. On 3 occasions pies players emulated Dell's tackle albeit play on was the call.

owenbond007

owenbond007

Seriously id be ashamed if i adjudicated that football match. Seriously makes me think match fixing exists in AFL.

andyandy89

You sound a bit paranoid - get over it. It was an awesome game.

owenbond007

Great game all players went at 100%. Im pissed of with the result and the way the game was umpired. Lacked consistency.

elephants

It's a game bro. Although I'd be pissed too if the Eagles lost to the Pies by a point.

owenbond007

Beat you would be espicially if you saw a clear cut throw of the football by harry go unpunished deirectly in front of goal

2 large cokes

this was the best umpired game in afl history compared to last Saturday night mate!

Spite

dude the ball went over the boundary in the last minute and jetta knocked it back in play and that wasnt called.

Goldsacks 'goal' wasnt called a goal, essendon quickly rebounded and scored a goal.

Ben johnson got sling tackled (watch for a report here) and didnt get paid a free at an important time etc

Not everything was called for both sides, but I think the contest was very fairly judged overall

2 large cokes

Quote from: Spite on April 26, 2012, 12:56:21 AM
dude the ball went over the boundary in the last minute and jetta knocked it back in play and that wasnt called.

Goldsacks 'goal' wasnt called a goal, essendon quickly rebounded and scored a goal.

Ben johnson got sling tackled (watch for a report here) and didnt get paid a free at an important time etc

Not everything was called for both sides, but I think the contest was very fairly judged overall

+1

support neither team and thought it was a very well umpired game. was an absolute ripper from both sides. wouldn't be pissed off if I was an essendon supporter. look at the positives. competed with the best team from the last few years. without alot of key players, hibbered going down in the first. and if it wasn't for Dane swan raping the f outta yas you woulda won :)

Jalapeno

mate it had bad calls both ways. better than when u watch the weagles play and you see a 20-3 free kick count!

elephants

Quote from: Jalapeno on April 26, 2012, 01:19:52 AM
mate it had bad calls both ways. better than when u watch the weagles play and you see a 20-3 free kick count!

Uh-oh. Not another case of the 'we lost last week so we are going to moan and complain about the result and accuse the team of cheating' technique?
Lost a lot of respect I had for Clarkson after the press conference last Saturday night.

owenbond007

Quote from: Jalapeno on April 26, 2012, 01:19:52 AM

Yes just like E.Betts first few hard earned kicks last week. All BS free kicks that resulted in goals. Sling tackle. Not even close.

unceramonius

Elephants please.....you are a one eyed supporter.   Did you see the article that showed the frees for and against for ALL TEAMS this year.   EVERY TEAM was virtually identicle in terms of high frees for and against.   So most were around 32 for ....34 against, blah blah.   Cats were about 24 for , 33 against.   The eagles?   42 for and 18 AGAINST!!!!!!!!

What garbage.  So not only are the most frees in their favour by a massive margin...but also the lowest called against them too.  Gee, umm, that isnt suss?  Once again, against Hawthorn they got 10 more frees than their opponent.  My god, do they duck.  The one were selwood CLEARLY sees buddy in the corner of his eye on the boundary line, then ducks as he tackles is atrocious.

They are a filthy filthy, cheating team. And will go undefeated when every game they have the umps in their pocket. Ooooooooh the geish said their cheating tactic is fine mmm?  Well didnt the soccer umps boss say the umpire got the atrocious glory penalty right too?  So its clear these head chiefs love to patronise.

If you duck like these cheats do everygame it should be play on. If Joel Selwood does it...play on.  Cause i know you will mention him.  But this is one player....vs a WHOLE TEAM doing it.  Their free kick ratio is now so bad...coaches are noticing it.  Why can naitenui hold harder than i would if i got the veronicas in my grasp? 

The afl is up their ass.  Lets see if the next eagles game is officiated like yesterdays. Or will it be the same crap. Ooooh high..eagles free...eagles free.   But down the other end.....eagles hold as usual....ooooh there letting em play and i like it!!!

And i hate hawthorn after 08. I dont care about 92 and 94 cause i was about 4 years old. But 08 is the one we chocked away. So to say Clarko is right.....doesnt come easy.  Eagles are cheats

dmagnus

Quote from: unceramonius on April 26, 2012, 07:25:16 AM
Elephants please.....you are a one eyed supporter.   Did you see the article that showed the frees for and against for ALL TEAMS this year.   EVERY TEAM was virtually identicle in terms of high frees for and against.   So most were around 32 for ....34 against, blah blah.   Cats were about 24 for , 33 against.   The eagles?   42 for and 18 AGAINST!!!!!!!!

What garbage.  So not only are the most frees in their favour by a massive margin...but also the lowest called against them too.  Gee, umm, that isnt suss?  Once again, against Hawthorn they got 10 more frees than their opponent.  My god, do they duck.  The one were selwood CLEARLY sees buddy in the corner of his eye on the boundary line, then ducks as he tackles is atrocious.

They are a filthy filthy, cheating team. And will go undefeated when every game they have the umps in their pocket. Ooooooooh the geish said their cheating tactic is fine mmm?  Well didnt the soccer umps boss say the umpire got the atrocious glory penalty right too?  So its clear these head chiefs love to patronise.

If you duck like these cheats do everygame it should be play on. If Joel Selwood does it...play on.  Cause i know you will mention him.  But this is one player....vs a WHOLE TEAM doing it.  Their free kick ratio is now so bad...coaches are noticing it.  Why can naitenui hold harder than i would if i got the veronicas in my grasp? 

The afl is up their ass.  Lets see if the next eagles game is officiated like yesterdays. Or will it be the same crap. Ooooh high..eagles free...eagles free.   But down the other end.....eagles hold as usual....ooooh there letting em play and i like it!!!

And i hate hawthorn after 08. I dont care about 92 and 94 cause i was about 4 years old. But 08 is the one we chocked away. So to say Clarko is right.....doesnt come easy.  Eagles are cheats

LOL, lighten up kid its only a game.