Who should be my Captain?

Started by powersuperkents, April 25, 2012, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Captain, My Captain?

Goddard (playing Demons who he averages 100.8 against)
Callan Ward (predicted to score 105)
Liam Anthony (playing Gol Coast scored 116 against them last year)
Brad Ebert (on fire and clash match set to rack up)
Lenny Hayes (playing Demons set to rack up points)
Keep Steele Sidebottom (scored 109) as vice and captain a non playing player for 218
Scott Selwood (may perform bad if given a tagging role)

powersuperkents

tigers123

do you have any other options at all?

like a boyd/mitchell/murphy/rockliff/any other mid guns?

goddard is probably the best bet out of them... but then again there is risk....

and callan ward could be looking at a big game against the bullies, he'll want to step it up and try take his side to their first victory...

if you have absollutely no other options i'd say one of those two...

Justin Bieber

Yeah where is your guns?

You went really unique, must of not thought about Captain/Vice Captains...

powersuperkents

I just had Ablett as my Captain and didnt expect him to get injured I also have Scott Selwood in my side but im not to sure about him. I could trade Scott Selwood for Rockliff as well and make him my captain and because he is also unique it'll mantain my teams edge

tigers123

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 10:41:01 PM
I just had Ablett as my Captain and didnt expect him to get injured I also have Scott Selwood in my side but im not to sure about him. I could trade Scott Selwood for Rockliff as well and make him my captain and because he is also unique it'll mantain my teams edge

nahh that's a waste of a trade... but i'd definitely say that scott selwood is right up there in terms of captaincy this round in your team by the looks of it... he could do alright against the tiggers but could also get stuck tagging someone...

my only suggestion would be a possible trade of ablett to someone like murphy/boyd and then do an upgrade when gaj is back and chuck the C on one of them...

but as i said before, if i had to choose two out of them it'd be callan or BJ

Justin Bieber

How isn't Scooty Sels even in your top 6 choices?? He's a better choice than most of those guys lol.

tigers123

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 10:52:16 PM
How isn't Scooty Sels even in your top 6 choices?? He's a better choice than most of those guys lol.

+1

Ziplock

kudos on nailing the unique picks. When in doubt pray to God :P

underdog11

powersuperkents

Quote from: underdog11 on April 25, 2012, 11:20:02 PM
LANTHONY!
+1
Defs my favourite player had him in my team since i spotted him in 09 shame he got injured for about a year but has bounced back to perfection