Pulled the trade trigger finger

Started by Proudy1032, April 25, 2012, 09:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

Went Ablett to Barlow
Magner to Murphy

Thoughts?

powersuperkents

Is Ablett seriously injured? because I heard he was fine and was set to play this weekend

Justin Bieber

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 09:56:17 PM
Is Ablett seriously injured? because I heard he was fine and was set to play this weekend
Lol wtf?

powersuperkents

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 10:00:07 PM
Lol wtf?
I heard this right after the incident will he be playing this weekend because I may need to switch captains if thats the case

Justin Bieber

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 10:02:24 PM
Lol wtf?
I heard this right after the incident will he be playing this weekend because I may need to switch captains if thats the case
He won't be playing. Simple.

tigers123

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 10:02:24 PM
Lol wtf?

yeahh don't think that's correct sorry mate... he has been twittering that he wants to be back round 6 but doc reckons round 7 is more likely...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/134060/default.aspx

"Captain Gary Ablett (knee) will already miss the match"

Proudy1032

Anywho haha, thoughts on the trade?

Justin Bieber

Trades look good, but are you planning on getting Ablett back at rd 7?

Proudy1032

Sure am! Or may wait and upgrade Jmac. Will then have 6 premium mids :)

powersuperkents

Should I trade Ablett for Swan next round or save the trade? I've got James McDonald on the bench who could cover his positions and score in the 80-110 range?

tigers123

Quote from: Proudy1032 on April 25, 2012, 10:10:07 PM
Sure am! Or may wait and upgrade Jmac. Will then have 6 premium mids :)

haha sorry mate, just thought it would be best to not let rumours like that fly around and screw up people's teams this week...

yeah mate, they look like ripper trades I reckon, but you'll definitely have to work hard to get GAJ back into your team asap when he gets back in the team! (which will probably be in time for the GCS vs GWS game as Whatlez pointed out!)

TheHanger

i reckon if you trade ablett out you gotta leave him out, maybe its just on principle to not trade out a player then get him back in, i would just go from Ablett to D Swan or Boyd or Pendlebry or Barlow

I dunno, i reckon I will trade back in players i traded out already, J Winderlich and C Howard

Saying that I am not trading out ablett, just don't have the number of trades left

Flame

Hopefully he only misses a week! 2 at max!

Justin Bieber

Also expect top score of the year round 7. Ablett and kids vs kids. Who will score well?

Lions01

Dont know about the Ablett trade, I think hell only miss 1 week and youll be burning a trade to get him back in.

Barlow would be a good trade in thou, hes a the cheapest hell be all year most probably. You obviousily had alot of cash to basoically go Magner to Barlow id be looking at other ways of getting him in.