reverse trades???

Started by afl_freak2, April 25, 2012, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afl_freak2

Has anyone had the balls to see if you can do reverse trades after the pies vs bombers game??

elephants

Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 25, 2012, 09:19:22 PM
Has anyone had the balls to see if you can do reverse trades after the pies vs bombers game??
I really could do as my trades are reasonably safe... Nah :)

essendon2

Yeah, you can't - i didn't try it but it's in the rules

GlassHarmonium

yeah you cant, i did a trade thnking i could reverse it but i cant!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GlassHarmonium on April 25, 2012, 09:26:38 PM
lol

afl_freak2

thanks for the info guys :)

kilbluff1985

lmao

Mama Bu

what??? so if you traded with a pie or bomber you cant reverse it, or if you traded with no pies or bombers you cant reverse it

Zombie2.5

Yep, you can't reverse it at all, no matter what, after any partial lockout, you can't reverse AT ALL.

Mama Bu

flower, I traded out Ablett to Treloar just to see what my team would look like and saved it

flower, nah surely i could reverse that, im loging on to check now

flower

owenbond007

Quote from: Mama Bu on April 25, 2012, 11:33:39 PM
flower, I traded out Ablett to Treloar just to see what my team would look like and saved it

flower

lol

Mate after game brought in barlow and drummond and said 'What you think of my trades' and I was like, 'you didnt just do that! You realise they are locked' I was shcked he had no idea.

elephants

Quote from: Mama Bu on April 25, 2012, 11:33:39 PM

flower

Haha the dude was so devastated he deleted his account ;D

fidou

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 09:29:47 PM
lol
Nice one whatlez lol at people who are wondering what's going on. I think the sight has something to answer for allowing people to do reversible trades and the next week not allowing it. I read the rules and was still very intimidated with this poser and now as I do not have to trade am comfortable now by this thread. What about the poor players who haven't the time to follow the guidelines. Its alright for players like whatlez to mock people but everyone is panicking about what to do.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: fidou on April 26, 2012, 08:19:48 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 09:29:47 PM
lol
Nice one whatlez lol at people who are wondering what's going on. I think the sight has something to answer for allowing people to do reversible trades and the next week not allowing it. I read the rules and was still very intimidated with this poser and now as I do not have to trade am comfortable now by this thread. What about the poor players who haven't the time to follow the guidelines. Its alright for players like whatlez to mock people but everyone is panicking about what to do.

Hmm I don't know why you are picking on me here. If you read above comments you could easily say they are all 'mocking'  him.

Cayenne

I agree it was a little confusing, even though there was a giant red caps lock message saying reverse trades won't be available after partial lockout begins.

From what we'd seen so far partial lockouts just meant the players in that first game were locked.

- partial lockout round 1 everyone had unlimited trades still so it didn't affect anyone

- partial lockout round 2 easter weekend and only one day earlier than normal. Who wants to trade round 2 let alone last minute.

Round 5 partial lockout has it's own section in the guidelines, but who reads those that deeply?

I assumed it just mean reversable trades no longer available for those involving the partial lockout players, but it's my first year of DT and I didn't want to take any chances.