Stanton

Started by BarnDogg, April 25, 2012, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarnDogg

I love how every week there is a player everyone jumps on and then he lets you down!

Last week it was Whitecross, and this week it was Stanton of course.

You didn't think he would get tagged this week?

elephants

Point of this thread is...?

I guess we can turn it into a weekly thing...

"Who Will Fail Us All Next Week?"

Kuruki

That is just Stanton. He will smash it again next week and we will all love him again.

Flame

Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 07:57:13 PM
Point of this thread is...?

I guess we can turn it into a weekly thing...

"Who Will Fail Us All Next Week?"
+1
What point??? A thread could be made like this every week!! Let's see how he goes over the next 5 weeks!!

AsianGuy0410

He has been smashing it ever since the start of the season  ;D. I'm quite happy with starting with him (one of my first picked in my team)  :D. But the sub-par 77 he got today doesn't really fuss me much at all. In history, Stanton has his bad games (60-80) but when he does good, HE DOES GOOD, I MEAN DT SLURRY GOOD! So not really disappointed with his score this week. But what i don't like was that he was my captain loophole instead of swan fml. So might put Goddard as C against the Dees. Hope he does well  :)

elephants

Quote from: AsianGuy0410 on April 25, 2012, 08:58:44 PM
He has been smashing it ever since the start of the season  ;D. I'm quite happy with starting with him (one of my first picked in my team)  :D. But the sub-par 77 he got today doesn't really fuss me much at all. In history, Stanton has his bad games (60-80) but when he does good, HE DOES GOOD, I MEAN DT SLURRY GOOD! So not really disappointed with his score this week. But what i don't like was that he was my captain loophole instead of swan fml. So might put Goddard as C against the Dees. Hope he does well  :)

Just be thankful you have Swanny at all!!

matt1985

Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 09:01:21 PM

+1 What hurts the most is that just about everyone has him! So will hurt my chances of trying to move up higher in the ranks this week!

AsianGuy0410

+1 Yeah it's good to have Swan (even though not my VC) this week and Stanton last week, 175 and 171 respectively. Loving life :)

AsianGuy0410

Quote from: matt1985 on April 25, 2012, 09:06:17 PM

+1 What hurts the most is that just about everyone has him! So will hurt my chances of trying to move up higher in the ranks this week!
It would have been great if swan was unique and not much people have him (kinda like how unique stanton is). The people who have him would be at least in the top 100. Imagine that, swannie being unique? hahaha :P

Lucastorm

You know who let me down this week?? Me. For not swapping gaj>swan and stamping a c on him. Would have won me my league match and kept me in the top 150. Now I'm flowered.
At least the pies won!
:(

elephants

Quote from: matt1985 on April 25, 2012, 09:06:17 PM

25.7% of people have him... Many people went the 'upgrade to him after Arizona' technique which should help us a tad ;D

Flame

Not everyone has him this yr!  Ablett much more popular!

Justin Bieber

I think others will study how Marty Clarke killed him.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 09:35:51 PM
I think others will study how Marty Clarke killed him.
Agree considering Watson is near on impossible to tag.