Round 5: Live Progression scores

Started by whatlez, April 25, 2012, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchie64

706/6

Swannie(VC) & doughnut for Sandi and Ablett on the pine

Might still win my league match.....which is my main aim.

Justin Bieber

Watch out, I won't get 1800. 2 donuts, Morris playing and smith as sub... And it's only Saturday Arvo :'(

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 01:48:33 PM
Watch out, I won't get 1800. 2 donuts, Morris playing and smith as sub... And it's only Saturday Arvo :'(

I started with 571/3 (swan C) but now have 3 donuts and sub. Greeeeeaaaaat!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on April 28, 2012, 02:34:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 01:48:33 PM

I started with 571/3 (swan C) but now have 3 donuts and sub. Greeeeeaaaaat!

Your eating more donuts than me... But I don't have smith.

T Dog

680/6 with the loophole yet to kick in with Swannies score. one donut..the porpii  :(

Macca#23

Loving my HMac > Cox and Kennedy > Pearce trades right now!

If HMac gets another 47 points, I'll be on 1500 with Whitecross, Franklin, Birchall, Goddard, Stevie J, Dangerfield, Ellis (Hargrave) and Magner to come.

Big disappointments are Smith as sub, Hargrave out, Cogs subbed off injured and Marty Clarke.

If I can get somewhere around 2100 it should be a decent score, yeah?

Justin Bieber

Not even going to post my score. Too shameful :'(

essendon2

Quote from: Macca#23 on April 28, 2012, 07:03:15 PM

If HMac gets another 47 points, I'll be on 1500 with Whitecross, Franklin, Birchall, Goddard, Stevie J, Dangerfield, Ellis (Hargrave) and Magner to come.

Big disappointments are Smith as sub, Hargrave out, Cogs subbed off injured and Marty Clarke.

Did you go
Cox OUT
HMAC IN ???

Pearce IN
Kennedy OUT

Tails

8/889 Capt played.  Highlight has been having JC on the ground. Not great and a donut to come tonight in the Rucks :(

Justin Bieber

Macca that is awesome. I doubt I will get 1900...

Macca#23

Quote from: essendon2 on April 28, 2012, 07:07:52 PM
Quote from: Macca#23 on April 28, 2012, 07:03:15 PM

Did you go
Cox OUT
HMAC IN ???

Pearce IN
Kennedy OUT

Sure did. I took the punt on HMac. Cox was starting to annoy me, and he's not going to get back to his best playing more in the forward line. NicNat has become the first choice ruckman now, which means Cox is going to score less.

Pearce was a massive risk, but he's been fantastic the last 3-4 weeks. It's all about playing well or he'll get dropped again.

essendon2

1301 from 12 with Rockliff, Franklin, Dangerfield, Goddard, Martin, Deledio, Morris, Ellis and Smedts left.

Playing with 21  :-\
Should get 2100 though  8)

picker_man

1154 from 11 (murphy C)mitchell,thompson,delidio,goddard,hanley,jacobs,buddy,whitecross,martin,ellis,morris to come  8)

Macca#23

chrisuzz

1403/14

Grimes, Nick Riewoldt, Suckling, Conca, Goddard, Magner, JSelwood, Franklin and Martin to come, aiming for 2150+ :)