1611 :(   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Phasir

Ouch bro.. :/ whats your overall now?

Capper

1732 and won 3 out of 5 league games

thollo

Err, make that 1939. WWII is happening again. In my team that is

DT Sainter

2234 and only 84th for the round! up to 10th overall now. never been this high, its a shame the season goes so long! 1st for saints supporters. everything has been running way too smoothly...calm before the storm haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DT Sainter on April 29, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
2234 and only 84th for the round! up to 10th overall now. never been this high, its a shame the season goes so long! 1st for saints supporters. everything has been running way too smoothly...calm before the storm haha

Do you spit on my face?

Good work btw.

DT Sainter

hahahaha. yeh i had planned to change my team name...but that didnt eventuate  :-\

Nails

Phasir

I know this is totally irrelevant, but this round i got the 23rd highest round score in SC ;D
haven't even been playing SC seriously this year, decided to change from DT to SC next year though hahah

Nails

lol Phasir

Last year my DT ranking: 1,696th
Last year my SC ranking: 105K or so...

I didn't even remember to make a SC before rd1 last year...

This year my DT is ranked around 22K and my SC is 2,205 right now... Perhaps it's time to take SC a lil more serious lol.

DT Sainter

Quote from: Phasir on April 29, 2012, 11:27:26 PM
I know this is totally irrelevant, but this round i got the 23rd highest round score in SC ;D
haven't even been playing SC seriously this year, decided to change from DT to SC next year though hahah

well done man. SC always seems to be one of those things i start up halfway through the year but you do well at it when you dont really try as much? haha. i was doing really well in SC until i half heartedly traded out gaz for stanton and captained stanton. that knocked me out of the top 500 into the thousands haha

Phasir

I'll be honest, I didn't even know how SC worked until this year, even still, i didn't make a team until R3, but I actually think the scoring system for SC is a bit more realistic.. :-X

Phasir

started DT in R2 last year, finished around the 40k mark, haha

LaHug

Quote from: Spite on April 29, 2012, 08:17:07 PM
LaHug got well over 2200 in our league :O

I nearly got to 1900 with 3 donuts and a sub, so can't complain too much.
;)

Cayenne

Quote from: Phasir on April 29, 2012, 11:39:58 PM
I'll be honest, I didn't even know how SC worked until this year, even still, i didn't make a team until R3, but I actually think the scoring system for SC is a bit more realistic.. :-X
I only think this way when something happens like my opponents player (Fyfe) kicks backwards with a terrible kick that hands the other team a goal and pretty much the match - but still gets +DT points because the ball hit his foot.