Started by Macca#23, April 25, 2012, 05:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: Windigo on April 25, 2012, 06:36:43 PM
Quote from: picker_man on April 25, 2012, 06:32:55 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 25, 2012, 06:24:27 PM
VC Pendles.  ::)

Goddard for captain then?
With his previouse scores against the dee's worth the risk i reckon. Should get atleast 100 so minimum loss to pendles 13 points but could crack the 140 as looks in better form then last year, and its a decent difference to pplz who will go swanny captain

Thanks mate. I've locked him in, averaging 105 Vs them and should net me a solid score. Not as much as if I has Swan C, but could be okay if murphy or Boyd fail....
arghhh im starting to think goddard over murphy now haha

KBcokebotl

have him as vc with gablett as captain  ;) toby greene or dylan shiel for Emg 

elephants

I wish I had faith in the big man... Bringing in Selwood this week instead so please pull a big one Joel...

picker_man

Bak2Form

id like to add my love to this thread ;) thankyou swannnny

hawks4life

Swanny r5 be of 64, has got to come in next week.....for me....Parker + Magner + 110K Cash for Swanny + some cash cow?
My first year, do you think this would be a good trade?
Got the following in my midfield

Gaz (Bench), Boyd, Siebell, B Ebert, Pendles, S Clifton (Bench)

Also got treloar and d smith?

Windigo

77, and the comparison that Stanton & Swan are similar players is unfounded.

Swan showers all over him.  :P

dmac07

stew42

lollipop man

Flame

Justin Bieber

Damn now I hate this loophole. Even though I have Swan as my SB vice (coming 20th overall btw), I don't like it. Gives these people a huge advantage and this 50 points or so in picking swan is not fair :'(

Master Q

KING OF DT IS BACK

VC loophole for the win  :)

Alka

In the top 6 midfielders thread around here last week there were quite a number of people writing off Swan. Every time you do he just has to go and prove you wrong. Never write off Swanny!

elephants

Quote from: Alka on April 25, 2012, 10:24:13 PM
In the top 6 midfielders thread around here last week there were quite a number of people writing off Swan. Every time you do he just has to go and prove you wrong. Never write off Swanny!
That was my thread... Just sayin' ;)