Main Menu

100 cheers Q!

Started by Ziplock, April 25, 2012, 03:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Congrats on reaching the first milestone :P

Master Q

Luigi197

A lot of people will get to 100 cheers, but i think the more monumental part is that Q, like many others, has posted various times since the 'Premium' was introduced, and the fact that he has more cheers than boos, which combine to 200, is quite an achievement.

Well done i say :)

Spite

Ziplock
Veteran coach

Premium: +250/-250

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! (Note* I did not boo you)

Ziplock

I gave up on good advice, and just started trolling the last couple of weeks.

my personal favourite was

'I don't know if I should keep swans loopholed score?!?!?'

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on April 25, 2012, 10:58:23 PM
Master Troll!!!

Spite

Quote from: Ziplock on April 25, 2012, 10:58:23 PM
I gave up on good advice, and just started trolling the last couple of weeks.

my personal favourite was

Yeah I saw that... and ignored it :P

I too also like the occassional troll :)

PowerBug

I refuse to boo people these days, unless they are total idiots and deserve to cop a boo. Whenever the Premium gets mentioned, i just cheer everyone on that page :P

LaHug

Quote from: PowerBug on April 26, 2012, 11:29:31 PM
I refuse to boo people these days, unless they are total idiots and deserve to cop a boo. Whenever the Premium gets mentioned, i just cheer everyone on that page :P
I don't really understand the booing. I only boo someone that has said something rude or offensive. I do give cheers when people earn them though ;)

Doyle

I really don't understand this 'Premium' thing... I feel that it puts people off, I sometimes cheer but never boo (only once I think), it's completely impractical. Guys like whatlez put in a lot of effort to help people, but his cheer to boo ratio is nearly 3:5??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Doyle on April 27, 2012, 07:17:23 PM
I really don't understand this 'Premium' thing... I feel that it puts people off, I sometimes cheer but never boo (only once I think), it's completely impractical. Guys like whatlez put in a lot of effort to help people, but their cheer to boo ratio is nearly 3:5??

;D

Ziplock

because he's an illiterate sped :P

meow meow

I really don't understand this 'Premium' thing... I feel that it puts people off, I sometimes cheer but never boo (only once I think), it's completely impractical. Guys like whatlez put in a lot of effort to help people, but his cheer to boo ratio is nearly 3:5??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on April 27, 2012, 09:14:54 PM

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah lol