Windigo

Long Term Trade Ideas:

This Week:

Carrazzo>Treloar & Magnar>Rockliff+$$$

Week After:

Devon>Cloke

The Week After That:

$250,000, Coniglio>Horsely & Bugg>Birchall/Enright/Suckling OR Golby>Scotland

*This will depend heavily on my rookies getting their ASS coach predicted price increases....*

Will be touch and go with the Devon>Cloke, but I'm confident.....

After those trades are done, I'll have 17 trades left.

Goddard,Suckling, Broughton, Deledio, Hargrave, Golby & Ellis

Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Redden & Horsely/J-Mac

Franklin, Whitecross, Cloke, Martin, Dangerfield, Sidebottom & Treloar

tigers123

yeahh looks pretty moist to me!  ;)

SB-67

chatters24

Surprised to see that you're moving Magner on so early. But it looks all pretty good tho.

Adamant

Yep, good trades...love the Red-Rock combo  ;)

Windigo

Quote from: chatters24 on April 25, 2012, 12:34:39 PM
Surprised to see that you're moving Magner on so early. But it looks all pretty good tho.

Well, I think in this case it's worth it. I was going to get Ebert, but I though better of it because Rocky is a premium and you know what you will get...Hopefully!  :P

tassieguns

Sounds like a good plan! but what are you doing about the bye rounds?

Windigo

I think I'll be okay.

Midfield in the first bye round will be a headache.

But looking to oust Cogs>kyal. That will eliminate 1, first bye player. Then hopefully, a few smart trades, sideways if need be to get me through it.

Justin Bieber

Hopefully everyone trades hard now and when byes comes around, they will cop 4 donuts a week  ;D

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 01:42:16 PM
Hopefully everyone trades hard now and when byes comes around, they will cop 4 donuts a week  ;D
im sure everyone has a plan and each to there own

glam77

planning too specific for too long ahead never seems to work for me. 1 injury and the plan goes to rubbish.

essendon2

yeah last year I planned ahead, and it just didn't work. a flowering injury here and then just annoys the shower out of you.

but I'm going this week.

Carrazzo > treloar & kennedy > ward/rockliff

next week:
magner > horsley & milera > chapman

henry

I am waiting until the byes to do most of my trades (maybe 3 a week lol), but this week I am going to do Caddy < Macdonald and then next week the worse of Kennedy and Devon Smith to pfeiffer. Once magner peaks i will trade him to one of Boyd or Marc Murphy, dependong on their prices and bes.

mdub

Good plan but you cant be so sure horlsey is going to be instance success.

Doyle

Looks great, but there is always the chance of it not happening due to injuries, rests, etc. Still a really solid plan because you will have a good mix of super-premiums (Ablett, Swan, Pendles), some high-scoring uniques (Red and Rock) and you will have mid-pricers who are will be be looking to elevate to premium status (Golby, Hargrave, Dangerfield, Whitecross).