Kyal Horsley to be elevated

Started by Ricochet, April 25, 2012, 11:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Looks like he'll play boys!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/134060/default.aspx
"GOLD Coast is facing a midfield crisis ahead of its match against North Melbourne on Saturday after Michael Rischitelli went down with an ankle injury on Wednesday."

"...Captain Gary Ablett (knee) will already miss the match, while no.1 NAB AFL Draft pick David Swallow (hip) is also in doubt after missing training on Wednesday."

"...One player who looks likely to benefit from the injury toll is Western Australian rookie Kyal Horsley, who is set to be elevated to the senior list following Harbrow's long-term injury.
Gold Coast has lodged paperwork with the AFL and if cleared, Horsley could play as soon as Saturday."

Justin Bieber

flowering hell we will get pumped. Our best mid is out and now are second. At least Brennan is still there 8) ahha lol

scotty_222

doesn look good againt the roos
swallow, harbrow, riska and gaz

Plastic Boy

I'm holding off Treloar for this very reason, there are a few good rooks yet to be blooded yet...

Horsley is one... Sam Gibson just racked up 40 possessions and 3 goals last week in the VFL also and as you cant bring them all in I'd rather spread my rooks from other teams then replacing GWS with another GWS player likely to be rested at some stage also.

Zorko hasnt come in yet either,

Not enough trades to bring them all in so might hold off on the Kennedy - Treloar trade

Ricochet

Quote from: scotty_222 on April 26, 2012, 05:11:49 PM
doesn look good againt the roos
swallow, harbrow, riska and gaz
Do you think they're playing it safe now so they definitely have all these guys available for the GWS game?
after all if GC lose to GWS, Bluey will be in the spotlight even more so than he is now

Justin Bieber

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 26, 2012, 05:15:25 PM
I'm holding off Treloar for this very reason, there are a few good rooks yet to be blooded yet...

Horsley is one... Sam Gibson just racked up 40 possessions and 3 goals last week in the VFL also and as you cant bring them all in I'd rather spread my rooks from other teams then replacing GWS with another GWS player likely to be rested at some stage also.

Zorko hasnt come in yet either,

Not enough trades to bring them all in so might hold off on the Kennedy - Treloar trade

+1