Trading J.Magner ( the magnet )

Started by Football Factory, April 24, 2012, 09:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Football Factory

essendon2

picked up Rockliff - so don't really care  ;)

Football Factory

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Holz

Quote from: nickyt on April 24, 2012, 10:26:35 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 10:16:06 PM
Magnet or Coniglio will leave my team this week... But which...

Gotta be magnet imho, coniglio will continue to improve with time provided he stays fit! (I don't like what i'm hearing with regards to the magnet having a tagging role of late either)

hopefully you went for conigs.

henry

Happy I stuck with him and fielded him this week. Such has been my luck wkth rooks (haven't fielded te right ones once this season) I decided to play those who scored the worst lasg week  :P. Magner worked out, although I did field d.smith over cameron losing 50 pts in the process. Hopefulls porps doesn't play and then I get his 92 anyway.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: henry on April 29, 2012, 12:00:36 AM
Happy I stuck with him and fielded him this week. Such has been my luck wkth rooks (haven't fielded te right ones once this season) I decided to play those who scored the worst lasg week  :P. Magner worked out, although I did field d.smith over cameron losing 50 pts in the process. Hopefulls porps doesn't play and then I get his 92 anyway.

Porps isn't playing!

Zombie2.5

Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 11:53:11 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 28, 2012, 11:52:37 PM
86 points .. not bad  ;)   ..  show me the money

$$$$
He scored that in his 'tagging' role too, looking good and with a negative B/E set to rocket!! Give him a few more weeks guys, be patient he is still a rook, don't expect an 100 average.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2012, 11:59:50 PM
Quote from: nickyt on April 24, 2012, 10:26:35 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 10:16:06 PM
Magnet or Coniglio will leave my team this week... But which...

Gotta be magnet imho, coniglio will continue to improve with time provided he stays fit! (I don't like what i'm hearing with regards to the magnet having a tagging role of late either)

hopefully you went for conigs.

Ummmmm...

Quote from: essendon2 on April 28, 2012, 11:57:03 PM
picked up Rockliff - so don't really care  ;)

This.

Mr.Craig

C.R.E.A.M

Don't want to trade this guy until I absolutely have to. Love having him in my team. :D

Kuruki

Did not watch the second half but see he had a knee complaint? Is it serious or did he play out the whole game anyway?

Madsnake

Quote from: Kuruki on April 29, 2012, 04:42:43 AM
Did not watch the second half but see he had a knee complaint? Is it serious or did he play out the whole game anyway?

He played out the rest of the game and was in and under the packs, so should be fine.