Total Members Voted: 0

blimjim

who to trade in for.... ablett..

im planning on trading fyfe to marc murphy

Thunderstruck

Quote from: blimjim on April 24, 2012, 08:20:49 PM

Hold him and bench it will be 2 weeks max...

lollipop man

Why would you trade out the highest averaging player when he's only gone for 2 weeks?

blimjim

Quote from: Thunderstruck on April 24, 2012, 08:29:36 PM
Quote from: blimjim on April 24, 2012, 08:20:49 PM

Hold him and bench it will be 2 weeks max...

this is getting tricky! I dont want 600k on my bench for 2 weeks and i already have 100k in the bank, another option is to trade him to murphy and trade ablett back in after a few weeks from downgrading a rookie. the annoying thing is, if fyfe is out this weekend i cant trade him to swan or stanton

Windigo

Yep, don't trade BlimJim.

He could surprise a lot of us and get back quicker than expected.

I'd look at other alternatives IMO.

If fyfe is out, then by all means, get Stanton/Swan.  ;)

blimjim

season defining moment right here..

Football Factory

Quote from: Windigo on April 24, 2012, 08:32:53 PM
Yep, don't trade BlimJim.

He could surprise a lot of us and get back quicker than expected.

I'd look at other alternatives IMO.

If fyfe is out, then by all means, get Stanton/Swan.  ;)
+ 1

blimjim

thanks guys, i think ill be going fyfe to murphy this week if fyfe isnt playing but if he is i can go another week without trading and hopefully stay in the top 1800

Bluesman

Dazzalenko

Fyfe should play this week, kid's a gun so I kept him on my bench last week, and with Ablett, I wouldn't trade him even if he was out for 5 weeks mate, he'll come back stronger than ever he's just a freak of nature!

Jukes

Even though I'd love to say Stants, don't trade GAJ.

blimjim

thanks for all the help guys, but i have 1 final question! now that i have decided not to trade either ablett or fyfe, it's dempsey... i have ellis to cover him but i have 100k in the bank, pull the trigger or bench?

Dazzalenko

I got him too and I dono what to do with him right now, hoping Smedts plays so I dont cop a 0, but yeah, if you have cover I'd say wait another week, I almost got carrots in for demps last week and reversed last minute :S

Jukes

Quote from: blimjim on April 24, 2012, 09:14:06 PM
thanks for all the help guys, but i have 1 final question! now that i have decided not to trade either ablett or fyfe, it's dempsey... i have ellis to cover him but i have 100k in the bank, pull the trigger or bench?

Pull the trigger on Courtney. Love the player (and his amazing beard) but I think he's a pretender for dt so far. There aren't really any players you can reach with that 100k so I recommend going down to a rookie.

blimjim

Quote from: Jukes on April 24, 2012, 09:27:01 PM
Quote from: blimjim on April 24, 2012, 09:14:06 PM

Pull the trigger on Courtney. Love the player (and his amazing beard) but I think he's a pretender for dt so far. There aren't really any players you can reach with that 100k so I recommend going down to a rookie.

I know i may have missed the boat a little bit but marty clarke?? or purhaps josh drummond