Christensen

Started by BarnDogg, April 24, 2012, 02:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarnDogg

Anyone thinking of jumping on him, had him all preseason and changed to Danger.

Seems to be building nicely, looked good on the weekend, is getting plenty of time in the mids.

Need to trade out Gray.

Thoughts?

me

he was everyone's hot tip for the breakout before his injury interrupted start to the nab cup, but now seems to be flying - great pick imo

crabapples

Yeh had him all pre season then dropped him last minute hav been watching him and expecting a slow start, he seems to b past that. He's in for me this week. ( i was happy no one was talkin bout him  :P)

BarnDogg

Quote from: crabapples on April 24, 2012, 03:21:49 PM
Yeh had him all pre season then dropped him last minute hav been watching him and expecting a slow start, he seems to b past that. He's in for me this week. ( i was happy no one was talkin bout him  :P)

Sorry crabapples........

me

probably as cheap as he's ever going to be this year as well ;D

crabapples

mike_3456

Is this lad the real deal? Im thinking of bringing him on for fyfe. He's starting in the middle of the ground. Is he worth risking 100k compared to guys like goodes, robinson, beams?

Zombie2.5

Go for it!!
He's only vsed Lions and Tigers, but Lions was a swimming pool and it shows he can pump out tons which is great!!

Take a stab, you'll rocket up the rankings!!
OR slide.... but not like your gonna win the car without some risk...

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit!! 8)

Kuruki

He is in for me. I went one trade D Smith to Christensen. If i went to someone like Beams i would have had to downgrade to someone who probs will be rubbish. Have Treloar Hall and Kennedy as my fwd line rooks now.
Christensen had a slow start coming back from a pre season injury but he has gradually increased his scoring in the first few rounds and now and looks like he is ready to avg 90+ from here. Will not get him cheaper then now.

henry

Started with him and glad I did as his discouraging preseason sent others off the sent :P Apart from his first round when he was the sub he has been pretty good, especially over the last 2 weeks with 2 succesive tons. Definetly worth it imo