Previous topic - Next topic

The

a) Bra. Ebert
b) lock in J. Ziebell
Expen$ive Premium
Clay Smith to Treloar & Stevie Suspended to Sideass

pies4spoon

Hey fellas

Working some trades to cover for GAJ's injury and was looking at upgrading clay smith to a 100+ midfielder. Ebert is having a stellar year, and Ziebell is averaging 113 from his first 2 games with a BE of 26. Both are around $385k. What are the thoughts on a mid pricer for 150k less than a true and tested gun, who are averaging the same or 10-15ppg higher? ALternativly i could sideways out of my dilema.

Cheers

Dutchie64

I've got exactly the same dilemma. Barlow/Ziebell/Ebert.....

And have money in the bank to go another mid premium after Magner gets to his BE and then get Ablett back in after the bye.

But who to pick???

Inclined to go for Ziebell after looking at Nth Melb. opponents.

Let me know which way you'd go ;)

Holz

If you can afford Swan, Pendles or Rocky I would go to one of them, if not bring in JZ or Barlow

FlipFlops

Stevie J is contesting his ban tonight.

http://www.sportal.com.au/afl-news-display/johnsons-tribunal-risk-173140.

Maybe if his appeal is thrown out and he misses 2 weeks sideways trade him? He's under performing terribly at the moment anyway.

Justin Bieber

I really hope he gets two tbh. Only for my DT sake.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on April 24, 2012, 04:49:09 PM
One week would have been ideal for me. I hope he gets of because I'm a good bloke.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 05:17:26 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 24, 2012, 04:49:09 PM
One week would have been ideal for me. I hope he gets of because I'm a good bloke.
Yeah I've read what it saw under your name ::) hehe :P

pies4spoon

His SCing has been horrible this year, averaging under 70. I doubt he will get off, the mrp and tribunal are party poopers :(