Noz

1. Lance Franklin
2. Leigh Adams
3. Mitch Robinson
4. Gary Ablett
5. Scott Pendlebury

MajorLazer

CrowsFan

That's unlucky ML. But at least you had actually named a correct 5, unlike Tiggerfan who named Justin Sherman as his player who hadn't scored a 100 yet ::)

Justin Bieber

Birchall looks like an awesome pick.

Tiggerfan

Mmm...don't know what I was thinking there. I think I was considering him as my Tasmanian player....and got mixed up. Perhaps I'll just go for the unique again this week...

crabapples

Justin Bieber

crabapples

CrowsFan

Round 7 Results
1st - tabs (746 points)
2nd - crabapples (733 points)
3rd - DazBurg (677 points)

Dishonourable mention to PowerBug who scored a measly 314 points, a full 432 points behind the winner and 169 points behind second last!!

Point Allocations
5 points to tabs
3 points to crabapples
1 point to DazBurg
1 point to Rusty for having the highest scoring unique player

After discovering My Chumps is a dirty cheat (had quite frankly assumed that for quite a while :P) he has been stripped of third place for the round, which will instead go to Dazburg :)

Justin Bieber

crabapples

nice work CF

nice one powebug!...  :P

Quote from: whatlez on May 15, 2012, 03:41:10 PM
Quote from: crabapples on May 15, 2012, 03:35:34 PM
probly me  8)....

haha jokes

Lol you came second...

good thing i made the last minute decision to swap Muprhy to Judd as captain..  :D

Capper

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 15, 2012, 03:37:15 PM
Round 7 Results
1st - tabs (746 points)
2nd - crabapples (733 points)
3rd - My Chumps (710 points)

Dishonourable mention to PowerBug who scored a measly 314 points, a full 432 points behind the winner and 169 points behind second last!!

Point Allocations
5 points to tabs
3 points to crabapples
1 point to My Chumps
1 point to Rusty for having the highest scoring unique player
WOW no way, really??

CrowsFan

Well tabs when you have Buddy (140), Birchall (122), Ablett (125) and Swan captain (282), it's pretty hard to lose. Although you tried your best by picking Seaby (77).

For everyones information out of the players who were selected under the criteria "haven't scored a hundred yet", only Redden (118) and Newman (116) managed to score their first this week ;)

My Chumps

Damn, thought I had it in the bag when I saw everyone of my players scored 100+  :(

Capper

"haven't scored a hundred yet"

gotta do that one again