The SuperCoach Game - Pick 5

Started by CrowsFan, April 24, 2012, 01:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah I will tabs. Will be more fun later in the year when it will be very hard who is going to pull out a big score :)

BlackMamba

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 15, 2012, 07:40:58 PM
Well tabs when you have Buddy (140), Birchall (122), Ablett (125) and Swan captain (282), it's pretty hard to lose. Although you tried your best by picking Seaby (77).

For everyones information out of the players who were selected under the criteria "haven't scored a hundred yet", only Redden (118) and Newman (116) managed to score their first this week ;)

Hey CF I was gonna go Jack Redden but according to his FF page, it said he got 109 vs Carlton in rd 2.

CrowsFan

Quote from: BlackMamba on May 16, 2012, 12:29:34 AM
Well tabs when you have Buddy (140), Birchall (122), Ablett (125) and Swan captain (282), it's pretty hard to lose. Although you tried your best by picking Seaby (77).

For everyones information out of the players who were selected under the criteria "haven't scored a hundred yet", only Redden (118) and Newman (116) managed to score their first this week ;)

Hey CF I was gonna go Jack Redden but according to his FF page, it said he got 109 vs Carlton in rd 2.
Hmm I just checked the SC website and that is true. I guess I should have checked all of that instead of just trusting people ;)

Will do a recount tomorrow and fix up the results :)

BlackMamba

Sorry for making you do extra work  :-\

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 16, 2012, 12:36:05 AM
Quote from: BlackMamba on May 16, 2012, 12:29:34 AM

Hmm I just checked the SC website and that is true. I guess I should have checked all of that instead of just trusting people ;)

Will do a recount tomorrow and fix up the results :)
Interesting CF as you know I asked the question and this site was showing only 98 v Carlton at that stage but now shows 109.  Genuine mistake based on FF stats. DT was showing 112 but now shows 105 as well so may have been some issues with FF.  Did not check SC myself either just relied on the player data on this site knew Reddan was not having a good start so checked his stats here.

Shaggy

I originally went with Newman as well but changed to Didak at the line. >.> Not that it mattered, everyone else went terrible. Mostly Kennedy though as captain failed big time. barbie!

My Chumps

I just followed the crowd and went with Redden  :P

Shaggy

CrowsFan

Sorry shaggy been busy. Will get them up in no time ;)

CrowsFan

Stipulations are now up, plus the amendments to last rounds results :)

CrowsFan

Looks like I'll kick things off this week...

(Players may be change before lockout)

1. Buddy Franklin
2. Jobe Watson
3. Scott Thompson
4. Jonathan Giles
5. Josh P. Kennedy

LF

1.Andrew Walker
2. Zaharakis
3. Cox
4. Horsley
5. Joel Selwood

Justin Bieber

1. Lance Franklin
2. Brett Stanton (hopefully I don't win)
3. Gary Ablett
4. Stephen Coniglio
5. Scott Pendlebury

Boomz

1. Paddy Ryder
2. Brent Stanton
3. Dustin Fletcher
4. Dyson Heppell
5. Jobe Watson

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Boomz on May 17, 2012, 07:56:22 PM
1. Paddy Ryder