Bloody cheats sh@t me!!!!!

Started by Hippo, April 24, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Still, 2 teams from the start of the year trying to win a prize from afl is cheating.

1 competitive team only, otherwise you shouldn't be bragging about your awesomeness when you have soo many teams. ;)

BlackMamba

I have 1 team for both comps, but the DT was intended to be more experimental (yet it is ripping my SC one so far, so it be the other way around this year lol).

fidou

I don't understand it I've only got one team - I'm a guy and can only concentrate on one thing - so I suppose all the cheaters are sheilas to be able to concentrate on other teams - good luck to you girls!!!!!!!!!

Sack Craig

Just to let everyone know, I have been regularly emailing dream team with team duplicates that I find to report them. They tell me that they ban every account but the first one you make and any prizes won on the first one are ineligible.

You guys shouldn't hold back and report everyone you see, it works!!

Oh and also let you guys know I had previously reported everyone mentioned in this thread and have been advised they are removed.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 24, 2012, 08:01:29 PM
i would be on suicide watch if i had more than one team full of problems, the way i play DT no man can habdle the stress.

But really i have a DT, SC, SportsBet, VirtualSports team, 4 ultimate sports teams, a DT Pro team, a SC GOLD team.

Too much, managing 10 teams (all in ligitimate seperate comps) does your head in.

But yeah for people who want to try different strategies or have different team, no need to double up in the one comp and be heralded a cheat, there are plenty of comps out there to get in on. Last year there was Yahoo also.

this is ONE team in each of the DIFFERNT competitions, just to clarify....

except ultimate footy where you can LEGALY have 4 or 5 on the one account.

Can't really have a go at people starting a random team for FUN - (not prizes) as well as thier main team, but i am in agreement with the NO multiple teams , just not right to have 3 or 4 or 30 teams ranking higher than some poor guy ranked 4000000000 thinking he is shower but really there are 1000's of duplicate teams ahead of him.

what i think is really lame, is making teams for round wins, seen that in other footy forums and don't rate it, if you need the 1000 bucks or whatever it is that bad go rob a convenience store  :o

Andrew

Quote from: Sack Craig on April 24, 2012, 10:35:19 PM
Just to let everyone know, I have been regularly emailing dream team with team duplicates that I find to report them. They tell me that they ban every account but the first one you make and any prizes won on the first one are ineligible.

Oh and also let you guys know I had previously reported everyone mentioned in this thread and have been advised they are removed.

LOL, you nark. Please spend just as much time and effort keeping the Federal Government accountable - that way, you might make a difference in something that actually matters...

Mama Bu

hahaha he has that many teams and they all beat my overall rank

Sack Craig

Quote from: Andrew on April 24, 2012, 10:58:12 PM

LOL, you nark. Please spend just as much time and effort keeping the Federal Government accountable - that way, you might make a difference in something that actually matters...

Who are you to question how I spend my time?

Lions01

When you type his team name in the search bar in Rankings, his teams come up just that his ranking are removed.

Theres a few Yager Bombers too, but under different name

Sack Craig

just report it Lions01 because i'm not sure who the teams are. there is a help -> contact us link and it takes 30 secs

TheHanger

So did you report him?

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 24, 2012, 12:32:23 PM
Obviously that is just wrong what that guy is doing, but here is a scenario for you ;)

In SC I have 2 teams. 1 team is my main team and the second team is for a league that was made up of teams that just clicked the random button to see who could create the best team by the end.

That random team is ranked high in the 200k I think. Would you consider me a cheat?

Sack Craig

I was referring to the people that were outlined as cheaters, If someone were to do well with multiple teams I would report them regardless of their motive. It is cheating according to the game rules, I don't care how you justify it.

Chopps

Quote from: Andrew on April 24, 2012, 10:58:12 PM

maybe he is practising, who cares what he does, good on him i say i dont have the time for it but showers me when i am honest and doing the best i can and there are clear cheats out there.

upthemaidens

good on ya  sack craig,  if u see cheats dob them in and they will think twice about doing it again

Kuruki

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 26, 2012, 03:46:54 PM
good on ya  sack craig,  if u see cheats dob them in and they will think twice about doing it again

That yager bomber guy is in one of my leagues. Hope it dont screw up our league if he get banned?