Bloody cheats sh@t me!!!!!

Started by Hippo, April 24, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah after round 2 in DT. There was a guy who had the exact same team, points and same name. Only difference was the tema name. Not sure where he is travelling now.

CrowsFan

Obviously that is just wrong what that guy is doing, but here is a scenario for you ;)

In SC I have 2 teams. 1 team is my main team and the second team is for a league that was made up of teams that just clicked the random button to see who could create the best team by the end.

That random team is ranked high in the 200k I think. Would you consider me a cheat?

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 24, 2012, 12:32:23 PM
Obviously that is just wrong what that guy is doing, but here is a scenario for you ;)

In SC I have 2 teams. 1 team is my main team and the second team is for a league that was made up of teams that just clicked the random button to see who could create the best team by the end.

That random team is ranked high in the 200k I think. Would you consider me a cheat?
We should as you have two teams with the possibility of winning with either team. But looking at it realistically you won't win with the random team unless the players have fluke seasons.

crabapples

My dream team sucks because by the time iv finished fixing my supercoach iv had enough and just leave my DT how it is.

How the hell could u be bothered doing ten teams!?

upthemaidens

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 24, 2012, 12:32:23 PM

your intentions are that you are not, but rules say u are...
    if u are driving at 70 in a 60 zone, A)u know your speeding,but dont care, or B) didnt realise what the speed limit was.. will it make any difference to whether u get a ticket?...

a question for you, lets say your random team happens to jag a weekly prize, will you tell DT/SC that u have 2 teams and not accept the prize?

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on April 24, 2012, 01:27:45 PM
My dream team sucks because by the time iv finished fixing my supercoach iv had enough and just leave my DT how it is.

How the hell could u be bothered doing ten teams!?
its not that time consuming

Hippo

I like the speeding analogy!!!!

So it appears you get all your other teams deactivated but i always wondered what team they leave you with, the best performing one or the worst!

so it happens its the first registered team, and this Nob Jockeys team thats ranked 5th is NOT his first registered team

Sucked in i say!!!!

upthemaidens

Quote from: Hippo on April 24, 2012, 02:00:47 PM

So it appears you get all your other teams deactivated but i always wondered what team they leave you with, the best performing one or the worst!

so it happens its the first registered team, and this Nob Jockeys team thats ranked 5th is NOT his first registered team

Sucked in i say!!!!
did they reply to your e-mail?,, or was that info in their rules?  thats great news either way
  if CD dont crack down on multiple accounts, it will in some way start ruining fantasy footy in the long run

Hippo

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 24, 2012, 02:07:06 PM
Quote from: Hippo on April 24, 2012, 02:00:47 PM

Sucked in i say!!!!
did they reply to your e-mail?,, or was that info in their rules?  thats great news either way
  if CD dont crack down on multiple accounts, it will in some way start ruining fantasy footy in the long run
Yeah it was a reply to a email, i questioned what team cheaters get left with.

BlackMamba

Some dude in the SC forums was bragging that he had heaps of teams but only like a few days ago said that his trades didn't get confirmed and wanted to contact HS. I guess it's karma lol.

Hopefully when they check up on him, they see his a cheat and ban him.

dtrain

i have a entire league of accounts but there actual teams never score well or have a full team bombers nearly have a full team most high end team ran over the salary cap
but the other bloke with all the real account is pretty crap thats ruining for everyone else

Jukes

It's alright to have 2 teams if you have one major and one to experiment with, but having 20 is way too much. Should be banned from dt.

Spite

Quote from: Jukes on April 24, 2012, 07:03:10 PM
It's alright to have 2 teams if you have one major and one to experiment with, but having 20 is way too much. Should be banned from dt.

I agree with what you say, but think that even 3 teams is pushing the 'too many' boundary.

Last year I had 2 teams, one for overall and the other was filled with rookies to watch price rises etc and make a super team near the end of the year. I even subbed off 3 premiums from each positions to make sure I wouldn't win the weekly and just mathematically worked out where I would have finished.
PS You can finish the year with 28/32 players as premiums :P

henry

I have never had  more then one team and do not like it when people hedge their bets with 2+ teams. This takes a lot of the risk out of it. Imo you creage one team and stick with kt for better or for worse.

Colliwobblers

i would be on suicide watch if i had more than one team full of problems, the way i play DT no man can habdle the stress.

But really i have a DT, SC, SportsBet, VirtualSports team, 4 ultimate sports teams, a DT Pro team, a SC GOLD team.

Too much, managing 10 teams (all in ligitimate seperate comps) does your head in.

But yeah for people who want to try different strategies or have different team, no need to double up in the one comp and be heralded a cheat, there are plenty of comps out there to get in on. Last year there was Yahoo also.