Bloody cheats sh@t me!!!!!

Started by Hippo, April 24, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hippo

So after reading another forum i see there is a player coming 5th overall who really has no right to be there seeing as they have 2 teams which is against the rules - so is cheating!!!!!

You cheat in any sport or game you get the ass - simple as that!!!!

have a look at the teams and there names that are coming 5th and 56th overall

i think they both need to be deleted as if nothing is ever done then people will continue to do just this

Hippo

grrrrrr i have emailed the DT dudes with a request to get this guys teams deleted bar his lowest ranked one

it bullshower this stuff

UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 5
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 56
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 561
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 1158
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 1202
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 1457
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 2818
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 2879
uae falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 3115
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 3538
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 4889
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 5553
UAE Falcons (hone) Ranking: 10550
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 10976
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 11036
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 12634
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 14395
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 14651
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 15432
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 17636

Hippo

Yager Bombers (Josh) Ranking: 4

Yager Bombers (Josh) Ranking: 48928

Lions01

Yer thats a bit too keen isn't!!!

Has enough teams for an entire league, there is some good league winning prizes this year too

upthemaidens

haha so they used the same name for all the teams,, thats one bright cookie..  cheating happens alot more than we think, i wouldnt be surprised that out of the 350k teams, probably only 200k actual coaches are involved..
   we had polls on FF before and something like 30% of FF people think its ok to have more than one team. i dont think they understand that there are groups out there who are running hundreds of teams...
    well done in spoting the cheats and hopefully champion data do something about it,, but for all the stupid ones who name all there teams the same, there are alot more clever ones who name their teams differently.
  its abit like steroids in sport, its getting to the point that if you dont take them you cant win. almost thinking of just multi teams next year for myself.. if ya cant beat the cheats may as well join them.. sad days for fantasy footy if the powers that be dont start cracking down on cheats

BGK

He's been locked out of his accounts. What a dick. Now he doesn't have any teams.

crabapples

im not trying to start anything, but i don't understand why it's cheating? i only have 2 sides DT+SC..

weather u have 1 side or ten to be in the top 10 overall u still need to pick a top ten side. To say someone is cheating they need to be gaining an unfair advantage, i don't see how this is getting an unfair advantage. I would like to be proved wrong though.

upthemaidens

Quote from: BGK on April 24, 2012, 11:49:17 AM
He's been locked out of his accounts. What a dick. Now he doesn't have any teams.
really  awesome  a small victory for us all... and that should mean im a few spots higher up on the rankings now  yay

PowerBug

Quote from: crabapples on April 24, 2012, 11:50:17 AM
im not trying to start anything, but i don't understand why it's cheating? i only have 2 sides DT+SC..

weather u have 1 side or ten to be in the top 10 overall u still need to pick a top ten side. To say someone is cheating they need to be gaining an unfair advantage, i don't see how this is getting an unfair advantage. I would like to be proved wrong though.

Well, you have gone in with one strategy, and that places you wherever it does. While this guy can go in with 16 different strategies, where it's almost certain that one will pay off. ;) I myself have considered many strategies to enter the year with, and had i chosen teh right one, i'd be right up there too. :)

That's where the unfair advantage coems in.

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on April 24, 2012, 11:50:17 AM

well its like this,, lets say u have to kick a goal from the boundary 40 metres out... if u have 1 kick,its hard to do
  but if you have 10 kicks the likelyhood is you will jag one,, so even though you still had to kick the goal, its going to be way easier with more attempts.
  also i may add that if someone has 10 teams in DT, that will mean they will have 10 teams in SC and in any other fantasy footy comp.  since they will have the e-mail addresses anyhow

Hippo

4 teams in SC but going rather badly

UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 67220
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 116708
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 138942
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 301362

crabapples

yeah i guess i agree with u guys about that it is cheating really.

BUT  :P ... "luck" won't wiin u overall weather u have 1 or ten teams u need to pick a good side to win after 23 rounds or whatever it is now.... but yeh the strategy option does make it more of a possibilty, im not saying i agree with multiple teams

i had a passing thought about making a team up each week in a bid to win the 1000k  :-[... thats deffinatly cheating lol

upthemaidens

Quote from: Hippo on April 24, 2012, 12:05:20 PM
4 teams in SC but going rather badly

UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 67220
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 116708
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 138942
UAE Falcons (johnnie) Ranking: 301362
also it may be the teams were created to go for just the weekly prize, so they may not have been playing in rd.1 rd.2 and so on,, which may explain bad overall rank.. 

crabapples

what a crap name for a team.. lol

Torress

i'm pretty black and white sometimes - agree and its bull$h!t

i've never made more than one team. some ppl just can't be honest with themselves.

end of the day ppl will get busted and i think they are a bunch of flogs.