4 (40%)
No
6 (60%)
Other (specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 26, 2012, 10:00:24 AM

owenbond007

With Sheedy announcing he could  make 5 changes I'm a bit concerned. I currently have smedts and couch on pine in forward line and 3 rookies in Treloar, Smith, Kennedy. Dell'ilio should get a start on the field this week after a great performance after ripping that green vest to shreds. With Couch yet to be named and smedts having a injury cloud/or just ommited im not sure, I see this guy as a lad who will get plenty of games and score well. Should i trade him in for cover if named on field on wednesday?

Ricochet

this guy can play and adds that forward line pressure that coaches love.
think he'll play a lot of games and score well. im going to get him on his bubble
you def need to get him in for cover, who knows what sheeds might pull out

kilbluff1985

Will be getting him in next week if his named i think, and btw it's Dell'Olio according to the EFC website but yeah i would do the trade you can get Couch back in on the bubble if and when he plays and performs

addysstuff

owenbond007

If i miss the opportunity and left short my only other option is smedts -> horlin-smith

unless i double trade. Sitting just under 6k dont wont to be fielding donuts. 

Praetorian

Not sure why you'd do that this week. Wait another and guarantee yourself a price rise.

chatters24

Dangerous! What if you trade him in this week, he has a shocker and is dropped for the following week. Then you will be facing another donut!

Ricochet

Quote from: Praetorian on April 24, 2012, 11:58:49 AM
Not sure why you'd do that this week. Wait another and guarantee yourself a price rise.
Because he has no cover on the bench and could potentially cop a donut

Justin Bieber

I would wait a week, only if you are going to cop a donut.

Praetorian

Quote from: Ricochet on April 24, 2012, 12:38:12 PM
Quote from: Praetorian on April 24, 2012, 11:58:49 AM
Because he has no cover on the bench and could potentially cop a donut

You'd be better off paying more attention to the starters who aren't playing. Personally, I think Dell'olio's job security is very poor. The Dons have a very long injury list and he'll no doubt be the first one axed.

owenbond007

Quote from: whatlez on April 24, 2012, 12:39:47 PM
I would wait a week, only if you are going to cop a donut.

Ironically coping a donut is the dilemma as I wont know until friday night, but will need to trade by wednesday.