Kennedy or porps

Started by JBs-Hawks, April 24, 2012, 08:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Who would be the better to downgrade for Treloar this week

gwilliams

According to FF Genie, Kennedy still has 131K to rise while Porps has 58K.

Adelaide have got the tougher draw over the next 4 or 5 weeks but Kennedy hasn't been rested yet so there's a good chance that will happen.

Looks like Porps at this stage though.

felsty

Has FF Genie taken into account Kennedy's past couple of horrible weeks.. Porps just got a 93 score and that will keep his pice rising or at least the next two weeks while Kennedy will be struggling to make money if he keeps up his 40 point performances

tbagrocks

the Porpoise just doesn't get the ball and he plays in the pocket, his scoring is limited, good option now he has rises in value

gwilliams

Yes, FF Genie takes in to account the last couple of weeks to calculate the upcoming price changes but it would be 'predicting' the next few weeks scores to be the player's current average. So if the player gets lower than their average then the expected overall price increase will decrease appropriately.

afl_freak2

yeah prorps doesnt kick mny goals and only gets his hands on the pill about 10 times a game.i have no idea how he scores so well for doing nothing??? imagine if he kicks 5 goals and has 20 odd touches??? hes gonna score 160 lol

JBs-Hawks

Porps be is 31 and Kennedy is 27

One to be sold this week and one to be sold next week. Who will score more this week is the question.

Justin Bieber

Wow Kennedy's BE is higher than I thought. I think Monty has him down to 21.

JBs-Hawks

Yea there the afl sites ones

Cayenne

Porps could lift for the showdown, but kennedy is a fair chance to romp the dogs.

There's also the chance that kennedy gets rested this week, as per sheedys resting rotation.