Jeromy Cameron
8 (16.7%)
Aaron Hall
6 (12.5%)
Save the trade!
19 (39.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

tassieguns

had this bloke all pre-season, massive wraps on him before the season started, and looks like he's going to be scoring well!

give me your opinion!

cheers maaate :)

tbagrocks

surley the best rook atm!
I got him in this week for that spud Chad

tassieguns

ORR, i could bring him into the Mids for a DPP? Options are Magner, Greene, Shiel or JMac?

Jukes

I'm getting him in too this week for Zorko, so expect him to start scoring 50's and 40's.

From those mentioned I'd trade Cameron or Hall.

jfitty

I'll be getting him for sure. Not sure whether to sideways Ledger to him and make nothing, or downgrade Kennedy to him and pocket a little bit of cash.

As a sidenote, after Trleloar this week, and possibly Neale and Pfeiffer the following week, are there any other downgrade options close to getting a game? Just trying to work out if trading Kennedy is a better idea since at least there'll be money in the bank if no decent downgrade options popup for a while.

tbagrocks

why would you save the trade? save it for what? a better rook to come along? saving trades is over-rated imo

picker_man

im another getting him in, for the choices you've put up go cameron he's a kpp player and wont score as high as the others as hall & smith are plying well and set to make some more good money still

tassieguns

but if i go Cameron to him i wont really pocket any money? :o

tbagrocks

Quote from: tassieguns on April 23, 2012, 11:52:08 PM
but if i go Cameron to him i wont really pocket any money? :o
time to cut your losses with this guy I think! get on the gun cos he'll be 250k in 2-3 weeks

elephants

Bought him in for Fyfe last week. Stoked!

Chopps

Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 12:08:10 AM

Did you play him

elephants

Justin Bieber

Andrew

Cameron -> Treloar could be an option for me, but it doesn't make enough money. I'm torn between Magner or Kennedy for the chop to bring in Treloar. Probably Magner to give me DPP in mids, but if Kennedy is rested, that could force my hand...

Treloar, Neale, Zorko - not sure who else will be a downgrade with decent J/S... I'm jumping on while I can.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 12:28:40 PM
Quote from: Chopps on April 24, 2012, 09:31:05 AM
Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 12:08:10 AM

Did you play him

I did yeah :)

+1 second best move I've done all year  ::)

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 23, 2012, 11:46:19 PM
why would you save the trade? save it for what? a better rook to come along? saving trades is over-rated imo

hahaha tbag you'll see come finals why trades are gold ;) saving trades is the difference between you winning and losing at the end of the year :)