BV doesn't care about us! And neither does Dustin Martin...

Started by Mr.Craig, April 23, 2012, 09:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

The Silent Partner

elephants

Bernie gets served by some replies too!

"Those "geeks" go to games and watch on TV. Therefore they pay your wage you flowering douche bag!" #unfollow #afl #BerniesAWhite Goodman

"Don't have to worry about me tweeting that to ya I'm smart enough not to pick you" #overrated #soft

Hahahaha gold.

The Silent Partner

Quote from: elephants on April 23, 2012, 11:31:13 PM
Bernie gets served by some replies too!

"Those "geeks" go to games and watch on TV. Therefore they pay your wage you flowering douche bag!" #unfollow #afl #BerniesAWhite Goodman

"Don't have to worry about me tweeting that to ya I'm smart enough not to pick you" #overrated #soft

Hahahaha gold.
Thats just awesome imagine how he is feeling now.

langej

Firstly - I am an Adelaide Crows Supporter and SANFL Ultimate Member (Crows and Port Games, one of the most costly tickets you can buy in SA).  I must be a nerd as i have a DT, twitter account and post on Forums...  Not expecting a reply i tweeted Nick Maxwell last week... and got a responce...

Jay‏ @jayclange

I am playing you in my DT league this weekend Nick - any hints to your changes this week? @maxy_5

Nick Maxwell‏ @maxy_5Reply

@jayclange good luck Jay. If I produce what my DT dished up last week you won't have any problems!

This guy is all class and a great representative of his club and the AFL.  Pitty the same cannot be said for Bernie Vince who comes accross as arrogant and smug for someone that has achieved very little in the game.  He could learn a lot from Scott Thompson.

BGK

Quote from: langej on April 24, 2012, 10:47:06 AM
Firstly - I am an Adelaide Crows Supporter and SANFL Ultimate Member (Crows and Port Games, one of the most costly tickets you can buy in SA).  I must be a nerd as i have a DT, twitter account and post on Forums...  Not expecting a reply i tweeted Nick Maxwell last week... and got a responce...

Jay‏ @jayclange

I am playing you in my DT league this weekend Nick - any hints to your changes this week? @maxy_5

@jayclange good luck Jay. If I produce what my DT dished up last week you won't have any problems!

This guy is all class and a great representative of his club and the AFL.  Pitty the same cannot be said for Bernie Vince who comes accross as arrogant and smug for someone that has achieved very little in the game.  He could learn a lot from Scott Thompson.

Nicely said mate. I agree with you 100%.

T Dog

One day the penny will drop on the players just how serious these fantasy footy games are :o I just love the half time and 3/4 time breaks in the stands when all the DT's get out their phones to check the scores. The players just need to look away from their huddle to see what is cared about. ;D...just like Swannie when theres a huddle..get out the back, dont listen and look around... 8)

elephants

Always knew Maxwell was a great bloke from his appearances on DT TALK.

I hear Swanny checks his DT score in the rooms after each game? Anyone able to confirm or deny?

Justin Bieber

Maxwell is a part of the DT comp. If he is disrespectful about it then the AFL should scrap DT as the players don't give a shower about the fans.

grimreaper

Quote from: BGK on April 24, 2012, 11:14:47 AM
Quote from: langej on April 24, 2012, 10:47:06 AM

Jay‏ @jayclange

Nicely said mate. I agree with you 100%.
+1

Kuruki

Haha Typical response from some real DT spuds. You don't care because you know your shyt.