BV doesn't care about us! And neither does Dustin Martin...

Started by Mr.Craig, April 23, 2012, 09:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

This tweet gave me a giggle...

Bernie Vince‏@bvince17

For all you geeks out there that tweet to me every week about dream team, I don't give a stuff about my score or anyone elses score! Over!

Retweeted by Dustin Martin

TheMailman

tbagrocks

people like to put their fav players in their team, not me but.... we all play for different reasons!

TheMailman

Why would you pick your favourite players then complain about their DT output? :P

I need to get on the phone to Brett Kirk...

JBs-Hawks

Mr.Craig

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 23, 2012, 09:35:03 PM
Who would have vince as their favourite player? Loll

Probably the same person who would message him asking for a higher DT score. ;D

BGK

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 23, 2012, 09:23:37 PM

Bernie Vince‏@bvince17

For all you geeks out there that tweet to me every week about dream team, I don't give a stuff about my score or anyone elses score! Over!

He sounds like a real douche. Maybe he's upset because he's not very good at aussie rules let alone dream team.

Flame

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 23, 2012, 09:23:37 PM

Bernie Vince‏@bvince17

Too funny!

Mr.Craig

BV does a sidestep...and Tex gets invloved.

Bernie Vince‏@bvince17

FYI ive done dream team every year up until this year. Just think people take it way too seriously! #nogoodatit #alsoageek

Tex Walker‏@texwalker13

@bvince17 I agree there nudge - they need to pull there scones in and enjoy the game for what it's worth!!!

Retweeted by Bernie Vince

Bernie Vince‏@bvince17

Should I have used 'people' instead of 'geeks' apologies.. #buttheresmoretolifesurely..?

grimreaper

Maybe we should start picking players based on there level of douche bag and legendary status..
Ablett, takes phone calls from fans scores awesome!
Martin, Tweets that we are all geeks and scores crap.

Ironic!? I think not!

The Grundles

Hahaha what a thread :)  Don't these guys understand that DT makes us watch ALL games? Not just our fav team.  If anything it increases viewing pleasure and gets you more in the game...

Cheers Vince...#tryingtocreatetoomanytrendscozhestoocoolforschool

me

lol what a muppet - useless both in dt and real football terms - crows should've traded him while he still had some currency - he will never take that next step which we all thought he would at the end of 2009

97crows98

Maybe Vince & Walker should concentrate more on their own game than worry about Dream Team. Oh well, Bernie has a broken hand now so he has plenty of time to think about things.

Justin Bieber

Martin is a dickhead, but a good footballer. So stfu and get some form.

TheHanger

I am sure the AFL are very happy with BVince for undoing alot of the work they have done promoting DreamTeam