Ask the Coaches??

Started by Ringo, April 23, 2012, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: krusty on June 22, 2012, 04:02:27 PM
how am i looking? need some help not sure where to go from here?

9 trades left and $4100

b: Deledio, B, Goddard, B, Birchall, G, Duffield, P,Lake, B, Clarke, M,Morris, S, emg, Darley, S ,Smedts, B
m: Ablett, G, Swan, D, Pendlebury, S, Thompson, S, Mitchell, S , Priddis, M , emg,  Zorko, D, Williams, M
r: Cox, D , Giles, J, emg, Redden, J, Stephenson, O
f:Franklin, L, Sidebottom, S, Dangerfield, P,  Riewoldt, N, Zaharakis, D,  Robinson, M, Treloar, A, emg, Cameron, J, Adams, T
To get cash for upgrades I wouuld switch Zorko and Treloar and then Treloar to Gibson, Zorko can cover F7.
Then Morris to Waters, Hurn, Heppell or Adcock. Leves 7 trades for further def upgrades and finals. As always your decision.

krusty

Quote from: Ringo on June 22, 2012, 06:37:24 PM

9 trades left and $4100

b: Deledio, B, Goddard, B, Birchall, G, Duffield, P,Lake, B, Clarke, M,Morris, S, emg, Darley, S ,Smedts, B
m: Ablett, G, Swan, D, Pendlebury, S, Thompson, S, Mitchell, S , Priddis, M , emg,  Zorko, D, Williams, M
f:Franklin, L, Sidebottom, S, Dangerfield, P,  Riewoldt, N, Zaharakis, D,  Robinson, M, Treloar, A, emg, Cameron, J, Adams, T
To get cash for upgrades I wouuld switch Zorko and Treloar and then Treloar to Gibson, Zorko can cover F7.
Then Morris to Waters, Hurn, Heppell or Adcock. Leves 7 trades for further def upgrades and finals. As always your decision.
what about m johnson?

boneman

With 12 trades left would be tempted to do the double Smith to Crozier  and Treloar to any forward of your choice  Stevie J, Beames or Goodes for POD, Completes your forward line and 10 trades still to sort out defence.
[/quote]

Like the option but a little worried about Croziers JS. Have already been burnt by Spurr.

My forward line would be Crozier and Hall as EMERG which I see as a risk.

Was going to use the next downgrade on Gibson from North (next week) but that will cost me my DPP with the forwards.

Out of the options I posted who do you like for an upgrade?

Ringo

Quote from: krusty on June 22, 2012, 06:44:16 PM

9 trades left and $4100

what about m johnson?
Forgot him and Broughton as well. Your choice.  MJ has been scoring consistently playing loose man in defence which is Lyons match plan but if a forward tag applied will he still have same scoring.  Just something to consider and fyi I traded him in 4 weeks ago

Ringo

Quote from: boneman on June 22, 2012, 06:48:55 PM
With 12 trades left would be tempted to do the double Smith to Crozier  and Treloar to any forward of your choice  Stevie J, Beames or Goodes for POD, Completes your forward line and 10 trades still to sort out defence.

Like the option but a little worried about Croziers JS. Have already been burnt by Spurr.

Was going to use the next downgrade on Gibson from North (next week) but that will cost me my DPP with the forwards.

[/quote] Do you hav enough for Walker over Tippett.  I prefer him to Tippett.  If not I would go Johnson (MJ has been scoring consistently playing loose man in defence which is Lyons match plan but if a forward tag applied will he still have same scoring.  Just something to consider) Prefer him as a defender rather than forward.

krusty

Quote from: Ringo on June 22, 2012, 06:59:15 PM
Quote from: krusty on June 22, 2012, 06:44:16 PM

9 trades left and $4100

what about m johnson?
Forgot him and Broughton as well. Your choice.  MJ has been scoring consistently playing loose man in defence which is Lyons match plan but if a forward tag applied will he still have same scoring.  Just something to consider and fyi I traded him in 4 weeks ago
What other areas do ineed to focus on after this?

Mat0369

I need to decide on a few trades this week. I have 13 trades and $226,700

Goddard, Newman, Grimes, Dempsey, Sam Shaw, Scotland, Spurr, Lake, Bugg
Ablett, Hayes, Jack, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Priddis, McDonald, Taylor Adams
Giles, Jacobs, Kreuzer, Redden
Franklin, Chapman, Martin, O'Keefe, Saad, Waite, Dangerfield, Treloar, Zorko

I am looking to make 3 trades this week. I was thinking of these 3 trades

Treloar>Crozier (huge B/E)
Waite>Sidebottom
Kreuzer>Phillips (should play if Giles is out)

This will free up a ton of cash so in the next two weeks I can bring in Deledio and Carrazzo leaving my team looking like this

Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, Newman, Carrazzo, Grimes, Lake, Sam Shaw, Spurr
Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Priddis, Hayes, Jack, McDonald, Taylor Adams
Giles, Jacobs, Phillips, Redden
Franklin, Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Chapman, Martin, O'Keefe, Zorko, Crozier, Saad

I was hoping to keep Treloar in my team as I think he will be a decent scoring option. If I do trade out Kreuzer to Phillips I could wait a week and go McDonald>Gibson. Waite is also back at training and could be in the team soon.

boneman

Quote from: Ringo on June 22, 2012, 07:01:50 PM

Do you hav enough for Walker over Tippett.  I prefer him to Tippett.  If not I would go Johnson (MJ has been scoring consistently playing loose man in defence which is Lyons match plan but if a forward tag applied will he still have same scoring.  Just something to consider) Prefer him as a defender rather than forward.
[/quote]

I have enough for Walker over Tippett his scores are ok but have fluctuated a little like Tippetts.

I am thinking I may hold the trades this week with Treloar and Smith providing enough coverage even though they will lose money. Crozier a little risky JS wise. My plan is to get Gibson next week if all goes to plan. Then I will have around $400k to play around with a forward upgrade before looking at the backs.

Ringo

Quote from: boneman on June 22, 2012, 07:34:48 PM
Quote from: Ringo on June 22, 2012, 07:01:50 PM

Do you hav enough for Walker over Tippett.  I prefer him to Tippett.  If not I would go Johnson (MJ has been scoring consistently playing loose man in defence which is Lyons match plan but if a forward tag applied will he still have same scoring.  Just something to consider) Prefer him as a defender rather than forward.

I have enough for Walker over Tippett his scores are ok but have fluctuated a little like Tippetts.

I am thinking I may hold the trades this week with Treloar and Smith providing enough coverage even though they will lose money. Crozier a little risky JS wise. My plan is to get Gibson next week if all goes to plan. Then I will have around $400k to play around with a forward upgrade before looking at the backs.
[/quote] If holding something else to consider and maybe from left field for you considering you still have a number of trades:
Stehenson/Reddan to Pattinson and Treloar/Smith to Roughead giving you additional ruck coverage if need be.  And still 10 trades to sort out defence and a further forward upgrade if you do not like Zorko at F7.

boneman

Lol I have had Roughie on the watchlist for quite some time. Like his form and returning from the BYE could have a massive impact for the remainder of the season as well as great POD.

I think I will hold this week for the benefit of future trades. By the way I have made a post regarding player price drops. Do you have a good handle on reading the players values/BE's. I want to know how much Treloar and Smith.D may decrease by this week?

Treloar - $346,100 (BE 132)
Smith.D - $292,500 (BE 102)

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 22, 2012, 07:21:16 PM
I need to decide on a few trades this week. I have 13 trades and $226,700

Goddard, Newman, Grimes, Dempsey, Sam Shaw, Scotland, Spurr, Lake, Bugg
Ablett, Hayes, Jack, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Priddis, McDonald, Taylor Adams
Giles, Jacobs, Kreuzer, Redden
Franklin, Chapman, Martin, O'Keefe, Saad, Waite, Dangerfield, Treloar, Zorko

I am looking to make 3 trades this week. I was thinking of these 3 trades

Treloar>Crozier (huge B/E)
Waite>Sidebottom
Kreuzer>Phillips (should play if Giles is out)

This will free up a ton of cash so in the next two weeks I can bring in Deledio and Carrazzo leaving my team looking like this

Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, Newman, Carrazzo, Grimes, Lake, Sam Shaw, Spurr
Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Priddis, Hayes, Jack, McDonald, Taylor Adams
Giles, Jacobs, Phillips, Redden
Franklin, Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Chapman, Martin, O'Keefe, Zorko, Crozier, Saad

I was hoping to keep Treloar in my team as I think he will be a decent scoring option. If I do trade out Kreuzer to Phillips I could wait a week and go McDonald>Gibson. Waite is also back at training and could be in the team soon.
Another option to consider and your decision as you are well placed with 13 trades.
Kreuzer to Pattinson
Waite to Roughead (giving you additional Ruck coverage if needed)
McDonald to Crozier would also restore a DPP to forwards which may be handy, Especially if you upgrade Treloar to another Prem forward gives you the option of rotating Zorko between mids and forwards when needed

krusty

hey ringo waters or mj? really dont know which one

Mat0369

Taylor Adams is a DPP so I still have that mid rotation. I really want to try and get Sidebottom in. He is probably the most consistent forward at the moment. I am just thinking would I be better off waiting the week to get Gibson or should I get Crozier this week

I also think McDonald will kill it this week playing against Melbourne so I would wait another week at least before trading him out.

Ringo

Quote from: krusty on June 22, 2012, 08:01:01 PM
hey ringo waters or mj? really dont know which one
Waters imo will be more consistent.

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 22, 2012, 08:02:30 PM
Taylor Adams is a DPP so I still have that mid rotation. I really want to try and get Sidebottom in. He is probably the most consistent forward at the moment. I am just thinking would I be better off waiting the week to get Gibson or should I get Crozier this week

I also think McDonald will kill it this week playing against Melbourne so I would wait another week at least before trading him out.
Sorry one set of my records has Adams as mid only but definitely DPP.
Crozier would depend on whether you want to maximise cash.  Treloar will loose cash this week whereas Crozier will increase so if you need to maximise do the trade but if not hold.