coolfugitiv0

Quote from: The Bomber on May 07, 2012, 11:15:56 PM
19 Trades: $210k

BAC: Deledio, Godd, Newman, Clarke, Bugg, Lake, Morris - Ellis, Darley
MID: Pendles, Ablett, Jelwood, Watson, Priddis, Magner - Jmac, Shiel
RUC: Sandi, Giles - Steph, Redden
FWD: Buddy, Danger, Sidebottom, Chappy, Milera, Smith, Kennedy - Hall, Couch

Looking to go Kennedy-->Adams + Morris-->Heater

I know it is a bit early on Morris but with Ellis, Clarke, Bugg, Lake peaking soon, if I am going to trade the majority of them I figured I should start now. Heater on a very low price, BE of 70 so he should be bottomed out. Don't see any other DEF rooks to go to which is the reasons for these trades. Opinions?
Solid trades imo.
Docherty should be pushing for selection in a few weeks if you're looking for another def rookie.

Quote from: krusty on May 07, 2012, 11:26:29 PM
need some help not sure what i should do with my trading this week and some help would be great thanks guys i have 235 000 and 18 trades left

team is
b: goddard, deledio, duffield, clarke, bugg,lake birchall (morris,smeldts)
m: swan, mitchell, priddis, magner, shiel, mcdonald (gws), (ablett,treloar)
r: cox, giles, (redden,big o)
f: franklin, dangerfield, riewoldt n, goodes, porplyzia, kennedy, adams, (smith d, cameron)

Swap Treloar/Kennedy, then Kennedy --> Horsely.
Then go Goodes --> Sidebottom.

If you want to keep DPP, just do the Goodes --> Sidey trade.
Other than that, your team;s looking solid.
Apart from a couple below-par scores, Duffman has been great. Good work if you started with him!
It's getting towards the time where you want to be strengthening your midfield, so look towards that in coming weeks.

Quote from: meow meow on May 07, 2012, 11:43:01 PM
Coaches, why shouldn't I get Ryan Griffen?
The only reason I can think of is that he plays for the Doggies!  ;)

Ringo

Quote from: meow meow on May 07, 2012, 11:43:01 PM
Coaches, why shouldn't I get Ryan Griffen?
Griffen would not be the worst option as m6 for you. Only concern I have is that he can throw in a few shockers every now and then.  As has been said only downside not playing for a top team but then neither does Ablett or Rockliff.

woofy

20 Trades: $169,100

BAC: Deledio, Goddard, Shaw, Broughton, Clarke, Bugg, Lake - Ellis, Townsend
MID: Pendles, Ablett, J. Selwood, Murphy, McCarthy, Magner - Jmac, Shiel
RUC: Nic Nac, Giles - Big O, Redden
FWD: Buddy, Dangerfield, Chapman, Martin, Porps, Treloar, Smith - Hall, Cameron

Thinking about trading McCarthy to Horsely then upgrading Shiel to Sidebottom/Beams next week. Am I better off trading Shiel to Mitchell/Dal Santo as they will be about the same price as Sidebottom/Beams?

Thoughts?

Cruiseon

If you can aim to get a top premium such as Mitchell or NDS it is always best although the latter has some further price drops ahead of him. What is McCarthy's B/E?

woofy

Quote from: Cruiseon on May 08, 2012, 11:59:28 AM

If you can aim to get a top premium such as Mitchell or NDS it is always best although the latter has some further price drops ahead of him. What is McCarthy's B/E?

I see I see, its just that my forward line looks weaker than my mids. I can get sidebottom/beams for shiel then switch him for smith.

Mccarthys b/e is 88 with an average of 73

Marcos83

Defense

goddard, deledio, brought, malceski, lake, clarke, bugg,
darley, ellis

Midfield

GAJ, Selwood, Swan, Boyd, Pendles,  MAC
MAGNER, Miles

Rucks
kREZUER, giles
Redden, BID Ã"

Forward

Franlin, Chaps, Martin, Dangerfield, Porps, Smith, Kennedy
Couch, TRELOR

20 trades left and 125k in bank. Thinking horsley\adams but not sure if its worth it. If I do should it be to miles\kennedy\ or magner to make money. Or are there any other suggestions?

Thanx

krusty

Quote from: krusty on Yesterday at 11:26:29 PM

need some help not sure what i should do with my trading this week and some help would be great thanks guys i have 235 000 and 18 trades left

team is
    f: franklin, dangerfield, riewoldt n, goodes, porplyzia, kennedy, adams, (smith d, cameron)

Apart from a couple below-par scores, Duffman has been great. Good work if you started with him!
It's getting towards the time where you want to be strengthening your midfield, so look towards that in coming weeks.

was thinking of moving goodes into mids and bringing in scott selwood or jobe watson and trading out devon smith for some around 454 800 like steve j, zaharakis, harvey are just some names thoughts?

Ringo

Quote from: Marcos83 on May 08, 2012, 07:12:14 PM
Defense

goddard, deledio, brought, malceski, lake, clarke, bugg,
darley, ellis

Midfield

GAJ, Selwood, Swan, Boyd, Pendles,  MAC
MAGNER, Miles

Rucks
kREZUER, giles
Redden, BID Ã"

Forward

Franlin, Chaps, Martin, Dangerfield, Porps, Smith, Kennedy
Couch, TRELOR

20 trades left and 125k in bank. Thinking horsley\adams but not sure if its worth it. If I do should it be to miles\kennedy\ or magner to make money. Or are there any other suggestions?

ThanxI
I would possibly only do Kennedy to Horsely as it cuts down your Round 11 bye exposure. Kennedy is near his ceiling imo.

Ringo

Quote from: krusty on May 08, 2012, 09:55:06 PM
Quote from: krusty on Yesterday at 11:26:29 PM

team is

was thinking of moving goodes into mids and bringing in scott selwood or jobe watson and trading out devon smith for some around 454 800 like steve j, zaharakis, harvey are just some names thoughts?
Your decision

You need to weigh up where the points are if you move Goodes to Midfield. Whilst Selwood and Watson are reasonable POD I think your Mid will be better if Pendles were there and imo if you want him this is the week to get him in. Looses your DPP by moving him but keep an eye out for others coming through. Pendlles will outscore Sidebottom so this is the option I would recommend.
Then upgrade Kennedy to a forward if you have sufficient cash or just hold.

no eye deer

Hey all! What do you think is more important, keeping DPP and unloading Magner early, or starting to shed my GWS players and losing DPP. Got to trade Goodes out this round.

Mids are GAJ, Pendles, Jellwood, Priddis, Magner, Shiel, Kennedy, Neale.
Fwds are buddy, Pav, Goodes, Martin, Porps, Milera, Smith, Treleor, Cameron.

Could go Goodes- Adams, then Kennedy to Murphy, (lose DPP, too many GWS, but get Murphy who is a must have sooner or later)
                Goodes- fwd prem, then Magner to Horsely, ( Magner not peaked yet?)
                Goodes - fwd prem, Kennedy to Adams, ( still to many GWS?)

Or any number of other options, but you get my drift. 21 trades left, going for league win. Any other ideas? Cheers for any replies.

Slammer

Quote from: Ringo on May 07, 2012, 10:34:37 PM
Quote from: Slammer on May 07, 2012, 10:19:22 PM
Hey Ringo,

Is it worth trading out goodes? Only 18 trades and very little cash.
Already have sidey so Beams wouldn't be ideal. Lewis or Danger maybe?
Just not convinced on any more fwds just yet.

B: Goddard, lids, shaw, lake, malceski, bugg, Clarke (Morris, Ellis)
M: pendles, Boyd, Thompson, coniglio, McDonald, shiel (ablett, magner)
R: Giles, sandi (Stephenson, redden)
F: Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, side bottom, Martin, Milera, pieffer ( Treloar, Cameron )

As always it is your decision. Goodes is reportedly going to be out for 4/6 weeks and imo that is too long to have a prem player worth $550k sitting on the pine not earning points for you. Some may say it is worth it though so need to go with your gut. 18 trades reasonable at this stage (I have 19)

Regarding your forwards the following have byes
Harvey, Treloar, Cameron, Round 11
Sidebottom Round 12 (Goodes)
Franklin, Martin, Millera. Pfeiffer Round 13
So based on this Beams is not an issue to replace Goodes Like for Like but as I say your decision. Would not go Lewis though with Franklin and Martin already prems with Round 13 bye.

Yeah cheers Ringo. Good point.
Not sure.
Would it be worth doing the Magner -> Horsley and Goodes to Adams this week for cash
then upgrade Shiel and possibly Milera next week or so to premiums??
probably really need a MPP in Adams in mids but I guess its not the be all end all.

What do you think?

cheers

Capper

Quote from: no eye deer on May 08, 2012, 10:23:32 PM
Hey all! What do you think is more important, keeping DPP and unloading Magner early, or starting to shed my GWS players and losing DPP. Got to trade Goodes out this round.

Could go Goodes- Adams, then Kennedy to Murphy, (lose DPP, too many GWS, but get Murphy who is a must have sooner or later)

Or any number of other options, but you get my drift. 21 trades left, going for league win. Any other ideas? Cheers for any replies.
Not many of the Rookies have really peaked yet, but if you want the cash Adams and Horsley are the best 2 to consider. I have Goodes but i am keeping him as i want the cash from Horsley and Adams this week and I will be trading Goodes probably next week. Guys like Smith Kennedy, Milera and Magner will go up about $50K in the next 3 weeks whilst Adams and Horsley will increase about $90 in one week. Cameron and Treloar have about 2-3 weeks left as well.

Goodes to Adams, then Kennedy to Murphy is a good move as you still have 5 GWS players but you gain a GC player, in which most will need to be traded out.

no eye deer

Quote from: tabs on May 08, 2012, 11:23:46 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on May 08, 2012, 10:23:32 PM

Not many of the Rookies have really peaked yet, but if you want the cash Adams and Horsley are the best 2 to consider. I have Goodes but i am keeping him as i want the cash from Horsley and Adams this week and I will be trading Goodes probably next week. Guys like Smith Kennedy, Milera and Magner will go up about $50K in the next 3 weeks whilst Adams and Horsley will increase about $90 in one week. Cameron and Treloar have about 2-3 weeks left as well.

Goodes to Adams, then Kennedy to Murphy is a good move as you still have 5 GWS players but you gain a GC player, in which most will need to be traded out.

What GC player would I gain? Adams is GWS. :)

tigertops

Not sure.
Would it be worth doing the Magner -> Horsley and Goodes to Adams this week for cash
probably really need a MPP in Adams in mids but I guess its not the be all end all.

What do you think?

cheers
[/quote]

only thing with getting horsely for magner is JS. we know magner will play nearly every week, but horsely may get dropped when GAJ and Risha come back. so u go from having a playing emerg every week which u can rely on to one who might not be playing. i know u need the cash so u downgrade, but if u dont have a playin emerg then that hurts also???

Ringo

Quote from: tigertops on May 09, 2012, 10:57:31 AM

Not sure.

What do you think?

cheers

only thing with getting horsely for magner is JS. we know magner will play nearly every week, but horsely may get dropped when GAJ and Risha come back. so u go from having a playing emerg every week which u can rely on to one who might not be playing. i know u need the cash so u downgrade, but if u dont have a playin emerg then that hurts also???
[/quote]
Your decision whether cash or premium either option is not too bad.
DPP is not that essential this year as donuts will occurr during byes.

Regarding Horsely JS everyone is worried when others come back but remember Horsely was promoted to cover Harbrows LTI and with season ending injury to Bock, Brown will be forced back tio defence and imo Horsely will be had to drop given form shown compared with others Day etc.