Ask the Coaches??

Started by Ringo, April 23, 2012, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Sorry just saw that HS records Ryder as ruck only.  FF site still has him as R/F so that is where my confusion came from.

Nic Nat is the obvious choice from that list but if looking to avoid the byes and I have just looked at it myself and Giles will be a handy back up is Jolly. Scored another 100 Anzac Day and may give you the cash you require to upgrade to Pendles. Mummy to Jolly next week will leave you with $195k to assist. If needing to trade this week and taking in byes maybe Mummy to McEvoy who will still average around the 100 and give you $100k.

Not really a fan of any of the other options - What will happen with Kreuz when Warnock comes back, McIntosh may suffer if North rotate ruckman as goldy had been dropped this week, Roughy may not get as much ruck time with McAuley now being named.   

reesbr

Ringo

How much cash have you got available and advise current forward line so we do not suggest players you already have.

reesbr

Able to get anyone up to 530k.
Buddy Sidebottom Dahlhaus Dangerfield D.Smith, Treloar Kennedy and Hall

Cheers

reesbr

JRoo > premium or mohr > geary?

melowen204

Was realling wanting to get old mac in mids this week but i think i will have to trade mummy out and possible Ellis.

maybe mummy -> Marich      but not sure. would have like maybe to do fyfe to Dahlhaus aswell.  so confused!!!

Forgot about anzac day game too otherwise would have swaped paine for smedts.

GODD, DLIDS, BIRCH, MORRIS, LAKE ELLIS (SHAW, PAINE)

WATSON, BOYD, PRIDIS, MAGNER, GREENE, CONIGLIS (SHEIL, GAJ)

GILES, REDDEN (MUMMY, STEPHENSON)

FRANKLIN, PORPS, GOODES, MARTIN, MILLERA, SMITH, FYFE (SMEDTS, KENNEDY)

nathan11

Ellis playing mummy for hmac

Capper

love your work Ringo!!!!
Quote from: melowen204 on April 27, 2012, 07:01:26 PM
Was realling wanting to get old mac in mids this week but i think i will have to trade mummy out and possible Ellis.

maybe mummy -> Marich      but not sure. would have like maybe to do fyfe to Dahlhaus aswell.  so confused!!!

Forgot about anzac day game too otherwise would have swaped paine for smedts.

GODD, DLIDS, BIRCH, MORRIS, LAKE ELLIS (SHAW, PAINE)

WATSON, BOYD, PRIDIS, MAGNER, GREENE, CONIGLIS (SHEIL, GAJ)

GILES, REDDEN (MUMMY, STEPHENSON)

FRANKLIN, PORPS, GOODES, MARTIN, MILLERA, SMITH, FYFE (SMEDTS, KENNEDY)
Ellis has been named but on the bench, so possible sub. "maybe mummy -> Marich", i gather you mean Ivan? not the best idea as he plays against cox and nicnat this week. What about Nicnat?? or Hmac??

melowen204

not sure about hmac. Wont he be fighting goldy for a spot. Nic nat maybe a good option. was trying to make a bit of cash too with my mummy trade. Do you think a definate premium is more important than making cash right now?

Capper

Quote from: reesbr on April 27, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

Cheers
Quote from: reesbr on April 27, 2012, 06:59:15 PM
Geary has Dees this week (will the backs see the ball), then hawks, blues, eagles and swans (might see too much ball) Cant see Mohr being out for more then a week so only if you need to do that trade, otherwise no. Jroo to Harvey, Chapman

Capper

Quote from: melowen204 on April 27, 2012, 07:20:35 PM
not sure about hmac. Wont he be fighting goldy for a spot. Nic nat maybe a good option. was trying to make a bit of cash too with my mummy trade. Do you think a definate premium is more important than making cash right now?
There are no cash cow rucks currently playing this week as Cordy and Sellar are averaging there BE and wont make you much money.

Goldy has been sent to the 2s to find some form, so HMAC has it to himself.

reesbr

Quote from: tabs on April 27, 2012, 07:22:33 PM

Cheers
Geary has Dees this week (will the backs see the ball), then hawks, blues, eagles and swans (might see too much ball) Cant see Mohr being out for more then a week so only if you need to do that trade, otherwise no. Jroo to Harvey, Chapman
Thanks mate. I'm thinking of JRoo to Christensen

Ringo

Quote from: reesbr on April 27, 2012, 07:28:58 PM

Cheers
Think You need another super prem rather than Christensen though. Goodes, Chapman, Harvey, Jordan Lewis and even N Roo is going ok this year.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on April 27, 2012, 07:40:36 PM
Quote from: reesbr on April 27, 2012, 07:28:58 PM

Cheers
Think You need another super prem rather than Christensen though. Goodes, Chapman, Harvey, Jordan Lewis and even N Roo is going ok this year.
agree you only have Buddy and Sidey (if he is a prem) as your prems. Goodes (hawks, Crows, Tigers, Dees), Chappy (Lions, Dees, Crows, Pies) and HArvey (GC, Eagles, Dogs, POrt, lions) have good draws for the next 4 weeks.

melowen204

Quote from: tabs on April 27, 2012, 07:25:22 PM
Quote from: melowen204 on April 27, 2012, 07:20:35 PM
There are no cash cow rucks currently playing this week as Cordy and Sellar are averaging there BE and wont make you much money.

Goldy has been sent to the 2s to find some form, so HMAC has it to himself.
i think i will go nic nat. will give me $100,000 aswell.

for 2nd trade im thinking either fyfe to dahlhaus   or  coniglio/shiel/greene to old mac