Ask the Coaches??

Started by Ringo, April 23, 2012, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colmullet

yeah hes back in after his rest

upthemaidens

Quote from: colmullet on April 26, 2012, 10:27:57 PM
team is

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Heppel, Malceski, Dempsey, Hargrave, Clarke.....Morris, Ellis

Mids: Pendles, Boyd, Magner, Shiel, McDonald, Caddy......GAJ, Coniglio

Rucks: Sandi, Giles......Redden, Orren

Forwards: Buddy, Goodes, Chapman, Roughy, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Smith......Kennedy, Cameron

Cash Left: 7,700
21 Trades Left

Hope that clears it up a little
ok  yeah rowe could be the go, he wont play but he'll open the dpp link..  and if u still want treloar just burn your 2nd trade

colmullet

Thankx, i think ill go Redden for Treloar this week.....and then use Rowe as a downgrade for a forward rookie to get Roughy back in the firwards and best rookie of the year (Giles) back on ground....and then if he gets rested just pump Roughy in there when its needed.....thankx guys big help working out the kinks

dogdog

A question for you fellas. Rockliff vs Priddis? who do you guys think will be the better pick

The Bomber

Priddis = Ultra Consistent. Can bank on him in any game in any conditions to get you a ton. (Score within 100-130)

Rockliff = Ball magnet when on. (Score within 60-160)

Priddis has the hardest finals playing Geel-PA-Coll-Hawks in those four weeks, but he is the kind of player that could prove a game changer and get a big SC score.

Rockliff's draw is average. The top teams this year are spread out so his scores could fluctuate according to the opposition.

Overall I'd go with (and already have) Priddis looking into finals, but if you want to take a risk the rewards could be good with Rockliff.

PowerBug

Quote from: dogdog on April 26, 2012, 10:56:00 PM
A question for you fellas. Rockliff vs Priddis? who do you guys think will be the better pick
I dunno if i am the right person to answer this question, those that know me already know my answer....

MATTHEW PRIDDIS

dicey7

i have a league game that i need to win this week and with ablett injured i was thinking of trading him out for ziebell who i would think will do well this weekend and get me valuable points.
This will net me 300k and hopefully ill be able to get ablett back later on once rooks have fattened.
Trades arent an issue as i have 23 left atm.
Basically all im asking is, is ziebell good enough to be a keeper for the year and average 100+ from here on

Ringo

Quote from: dogdog on April 26, 2012, 10:56:00 PM
Agree to a certain extent with PB and Bomber. Rocky is a risk but maybe worth bringing during bye rounds as Brisbanes draw after the bye is reasonable in that Brisbane play only 3 of last years final 8 in the final 10 rounds,  However if looking now Priddis will be consistent.

jamesalex

Which trade option?:

Kennedy to Treloar (leaves me with 19 trades)
Couch to Treloar
Hall to Treloar
1 of the above options AND Sandi to HMac to avoid a donut (18 trades)

Thanks a lot, leaning towards option 1, as Kennedy has the highest BE of my rookies, and I would rather trade a giant for giant, rather than having one more giant in my team.

Ringo

Quote from: dicey7 on April 26, 2012, 11:45:52 PM
i have a league game that i need to win this week and with ablett injured i was thinking of trading him out for ziebell who i would think will do well this weekend and get me valuable points.
This will net me 300k and hopefully ill be able to get ablett back later on once rooks have fattened.
Trades arent an issue as i have 23 left atm.
Basically all im asking is, is ziebell good enough to be a keeper for the year and average 100+ from here on
Tough one Dicey to make a decision on.
Ziebell - last year was his first real full season playing 21 games and averaging 79 SC points. However when you look at his last seven games including the first 2 this year (excluding the Freo game when he was injured) his average is 120 with lowest score of 90. Will he be this years Rockliff wish I had a crystal ball!! Priced at $428k with a B/e of 30 will rise in value this week.
Ablett is Ablett and is confident he will play next week so I like most coaches are playing safe with him on the pine. You say that you may trade him back in but what if Ablett brings out 2 more 130+ scores his price will be approaching $740/750k maybe pricing him out of range.
Do you have an alternative to upgrade to or trade to Ziebell. He may be akeeper if he maintains this current form.

Ringo

Quote from: jamesalex on April 27, 2012, 08:28:25 AM
Which trade option?:

Couch to Treloar
Hall to Treloar

Thanks a lot, leaning towards option 1, as Kennedy has the highest BE of my rookies, and I would rather trade a giant for giant, rather than having one more giant in my team.
Kennedy to Treloar would be my choice as well as imo he is nearing his ceiling  after his first 2 round scores may came back better next week after his rest but not really worth the risk.
Regards Sandi Trade I would go Sandi to Natanui unless you want the extra cash generated by going to H Mac. IMO maybe a concern with Roos dropping Goldy this week will they start rotating their rucks because the three talls policy was not working?

FonFatty

Quote from: Ringo on April 27, 2012, 08:39:36 AM
Quote from: jamesalex on April 27, 2012, 08:28:25 AM
Which trade option?:

Couch to Treloar
Hall to Treloar

Kennedy to Treloar would be my choice as well as imo he is nearing his ceiling  after his first 2 round scores may came back better next week after his rest but not really worth the risk.
Regards Sandi Trade I would go Sandi to Natanui unless you want the extra cash generated by going to H Mac. IMO maybe a concern with Roos dropping Goldy this week will they start rotating their rucks because the three talls policy was not working?
I would disagree with trading Kennedy just yet or even at all, he is the real deal, forget his score and game last week, he isnt a wet weather footballer. Put him on a dry track and watch him go, I am considering keeping him for the year, he is one GWS player that really strikes my appeal. I would trade Hall, he is a small forward who wont score well, he will average 55-60 as for Kennedy, he can be used anywhere on the park, a Mr-Fixit sort of player. GWS version of Jimmy Bartel (excluding his wet weather form).

Footyrulz

I now need to trade mummy because he is out for a month, but there are no really good trade options.

Im considering Ryder, Sandi, NicNat, Roughy, Kruezer and Mcintosh but no convinced with any if them.

For Sandi I would and Ryder I would have to wait a round but they are the best options.
NicNat and Mcintosh are both decent picks but have the round 11 bye (same as cox and giles, my other rucks.)
Im not sure that Roughy can score consistently like the other rucks.
Everyone loves Kruezer but Im not sure about him and I dont wnt to be a total sheep!!

Thoughts?

Ringo

You can afford to wait a week as neither Mummys or Sandy's price will fall. Ryder had a B/e of 101 so there should be no change to his price as well.
If you decide on Ryder and as you are getting decent scores with Cox and Giles I would trade Ryder in forwards and then downgrade one of your other rucks to Rowe from Carlton thus allowing you to move Ryder back and forth as required similar to what happened between Petrie and Tippet last year.  An option to assist with bye. By Round 11 you may be wanting to Giles out also if he has peaked and is not scoring as well.

Footyrulz

Quote from: Ringo on April 27, 2012, 01:28:15 PM
You can afford to wait a week as neither Mummys or Sandy's price will fall. Ryder had a B/e of 101 so there should be no change to his price as well.
If you decide on Ryder and as you are getting decent scores with Cox and Giles I would trade Ryder in forwards and then downgrade one of your other rucks to Rowe from Carlton thus allowing you to move Ryder back and forth as required similar to what happened between Petrie and Tippet last year.  An option to assist with bye. By Round 11 you may be wanting to Giles out also if he has peaked and is not scoring as well.
Thanks but ryder isnt MPP and rowe isnt playing anyway.

Im not zure i can afford to wait a week cause i realised that there are prob 2 other trades that i want to make next week. (possibly shiel to oendles and a downgrade)

So who would u get out of NicNat, mcintosh, kruezer and roughy?