Ask the Coaches??

Started by Ringo, April 23, 2012, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

Quote from: 4INAROW on April 23, 2012, 08:36:25 PM
p.s wont downgrading hale be a waste of a trade if im gonna upgrade giles later on? or no

Thats not until awhile, and you are losing too many points/$$$ not starting Giles in R2.  Also allows you to grab Pendlebury fast, while Ablett is injured.

Hello new captain :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: charliesheen on April 23, 2012, 08:39:20 PM
p.s wont downgrading hale be a waste of a trade if im gonna upgrade giles later on? or no

Thats not until awhile, and you are losing too many points/$$$ not starting Giles in R2.  Also allows you to grab Pendlebury fast, while Ablett is injured.

Hello new captain :)
he does say he is going for league,,,  i would say hold trades and keep hale, as long as u think your team is good enough to win half your league games. hold trades for as long as possible

4INAROW

i might just downgrade hale to orren/longer this week coz they're on the bubble then maybe dg to miles/pfeiffer and upgrade to pendles next week when he should be sub $600k

CFC 1979

Quote from: 4INAROW on April 23, 2012, 08:34:45 PM
cheers, thoughts on magner and kennedy? im thinkin of holding on for bout 2 more weeks

MAGS $228 100                         KENNEDY $219 600
BE 13                                       BE 20
AVE 80                                    AVE 71
EXPECTED RISE $29 000            EXPECTED RISE $22 000

Still some fattening up to do. Hold !

Capper

Quote from: 4INAROW on April 23, 2012, 08:34:45 PM
cheers, thoughts on magner and kennedy? im thinkin of holding on for bout 2 more weeks
i would hold on to Kennedy due to his draw, has GC and lions in R7 & 8, then Tigers and Dees in R12 &13
Alot of people are holding on to Magner for the year. If you want to get rid of him for $$$$ then trade him just before the bye. He does have a better draw after the bye though. GWSx2, Lions, Tigers, Port, GC and Crows and he should be free of the tagging role during these games

i would be upgrading Hale and holding onto Giles, if he aves 90 he will make money all season and can be downgraded for cash after the byes

4INAROW

and if i dont get pendles in 2 weeks it'll be hard later, so i think ill do the hale trade to get pendles in 2 weeks and hold on kennedy and magner. and hopefully grab pfeiffer/miles/neale in a few weeks

charliesheen

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 23, 2012, 08:44:23 PM

he does say he is going for league,,,  i would say hold trades and keep hale, as long as u think your team is good enough to win half your league games. hold trades for as long as possible

With Ablett gone for potentially 2-3 weeks, you need Pendles fast and Hale is most logical underperformer.  Also activates 3RR structure to maximize points/week

Plenty of merit in the trade, league or non-league...

4INAROW

so many choices lol  >:(

upthemaidens

Quote from: 4INAROW on April 23, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
i might just downgrade hale to orren/longer this week coz they're on the bubble then maybe dg to miles/pfeiffer and upgrade to pendles next week when he should be sub $600k
u dont need too.. pendles will come down in price..  orren/longer arnt certain starters,, next week do the double trade of miles/5fer and sit tight for a few weeks.  you'll have a decent bit of cash and will be able to upgrade at will whenever u see a good pick up.
  how are u going in your league? are u one of the stronger teams? u only have to get into the finals.. so it is situational to how desperate u are to improve your side

4INAROW

yeah getting pendles in 2 weeks is a must for me, just after the best way to do that without comprimising points and the hale trade sounds smart.

Jay

Im happy to help if any of you wanna chuck me a PM ill do the best I can to help you :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: 4INAROW on April 23, 2012, 08:52:45 PM
yeah getting pendles in 2 weeks is a must for me, just after the best way to do that without comprimising points and the hale trade sounds smart.
orren,longer,redden and mummy all didnt play last week.. thats all i'll say

4INAROW

yeah i just thought of that too, its a concern. ill wait for teams n c how we go i spose

Ringo

Just remember compared to other Rookie Rucks Longer is only 18 so will be rested.  This is what basically happened this week at Brisbane as he was pretty sore form giving Sandi 10cms and 20kgs after Berger injury. So suspect him to be in and out of Brisbane's team.  Can not take risks with our future. Was virtually BOG in reserves on the w/e as well.

sidvicious

O.K heres the team

DEF: B. Deledio, B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, C. Dempsey, B. Lake, M. Clarke (T. Bugg, B. Ellis)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, J. Caddy, J. Magner, M. Boyd, C. Smith (T.Ledger, D. Shiel)
RUC: H. McIntosh, J. Giles (J. Redden, S. Rowe)
FWD: C. Pearce, A. Hall, L. Franklin, D. Hale, D. Martin, A. Goodes, J. Cameron (D. Smith, A. Treloar)

Hers the issue
Do I trade Ledger for J.Mac or Barlow this week  $450k in the bank and only done 3 trades so far
Thanks