2012 SC HELL

Started by Maca24, April 23, 2012, 06:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Worst year of SC I've ever played in 5 years. Injuries are making it bloody hard, with virtually half of most peoples teams under injury clouds. Late withdrawals have caused donuts, aswell as suspensions and injuries.
Thank god we have 24 trades, or else everyone would be screwed I reckon.
This thread has no purpose, just a place for everyone to dog haha.  :P

Locinator

AFL should have never introduced the sub rule. So many soft tissue injuries leading to 1 to 2 week injuries

MC

Some of those cookie cutter picks have backfired this year. So far those who added some differentiation have come up trumps.

shuester

I have been sooo lucky with injury and suspension this year, Only Ablett, Fyfe and Lake which is nothing compared to last year

AndyD8410

I've only had Dempsey and Ablett sustain injury and after only 3 trades I now have IMO all the best rooks in my team. I was pretty lucky with my selection this year and let me tell you....it's about time something goes my way with SC after 2-3 dismal years.

booyakasha

Fyfe, goodes, lake, shaw and GAJ... sitting at 17,000... also went for a gamble with whitecross and cornes who scored 45 and 25 last week. Supercoach gods are bending me over this year.

nathan11

Patrick Keane ‏ @AFL_PKeane  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Rd5 teams shortly on http://afl.com.au here. http://afl.to/dJGX8D - 28 changes across the Fri/Sat Sun teams and 6 confirmed Sunday outs.

Nyn

Injuries? What are they? I cant believe how good of a run im having. My only worry at the moment/all season so far is that Dickson/Redden and "O" isn't getting game time.

I dodged The 3 suspensions (Goodes, Lake and Grimes). I dodged the injuries to Fyfe, Carrots, Mummy, sandy and Embley(ablett the exception)... All of which where in my "pre-season teams".... Im just going to ride this wave until it runs out. With 23 trades still in my pocket 2-0 in leagues but top 2k ish overall.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: Nyn on April 27, 2012, 02:02:18 PM
Injuries? What are they? I cant believe how good of a run im having. My only worry at the moment/all season so far is that Dickson/Redden and "O" isn't getting game time.

I dodged The 3 suspensions (Goodes, Lake and Grimes). I dodged the injuries to Fyfe, Carrots, Mummy, sandy and Embley(ablett the exception)... All of which where in my "pre-season teams".... Im just going to ride this wave until it runs out. With 23 trades still in my pocket 2-0 in leagues but top 2k ish overall.

Nice mate, glad someone is going well.  I've got Ablett, Shaw, Sandi, Cornes, Kennedy, Orren and Redden on the pine and I bet I'm not the worst.

tbagrocks

I've been happy, traded Ablett to swan and made him cap!!!!!!! ;D
traded cornes to Pearce two weeks ago!!! :P
went Cox over Sandi!!! 8)
Suckling over Birchill!!! ;)
no Fyfe, Carrots, Shaw or Goodes!
yep going pretty well

bomberboy0618

Quote from: MC on April 23, 2012, 07:45:42 PM
Some of those cookie cutter picks have backfired this year. So far those who added some differentiation have come up trumps.
Exactly. Ive only been hit by two injuries/suspensions to non rookies and that's Mumford- who I went to NicNat with, and Howard, who was part of a double trade that got me Deledio.

North Melbournes Finest

I haven't been able to pay much attention to it as I'd have liked, last week I copped 3 0's, the week before 3 0's, the week prior 2 0's. It's fked, late withdraws and a few bad rookie choices have decimated me.